SP OF NC LOGAN 08

  • southernpartyusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      SOUTHERN PARTY NORTH CAROLINA

      Vernon needs your help:
      www.logan08.com

      For the last 150 years the Republican and Democratic Parties have
      had a virtual monopoly in elective politics and have a definite
      edge. But they do not have an advantage when it comes to defending
      the Principles upon which Our Country was founded. In fact, both
      parties have to share the blame for our loss of Founding Principles.
      If you do not believe the Republican and Democratic Parties truly
      represent the People any longer, then supporting the Southern Party
      and my campaign is a way to encourage having a A Real Choice in
      2008. I do not represent the special interests and will not receive
      either assistance nor funding from that segment of political
      activity.

      Contributions:
      My opponents will have a larger campaign budget than I will. That is
      just a fact.
      It is my goal to to win your support and vote by offering principled
      positions on the issues and solutions, not by massive expenditures.
      One of the problems in our country today is the influx of big money
      into political campaigns, and that money comes with a price. Instead
      of large contributions from corporations I am looking for people who
      would like to see A Real Choice to offer $10, $20, $50 or what they
      can afford.

      If you have ever complained about what our government, our elected
      and appointed officials do to us, - you now have an opportunity to
      do more than complain. I will only be in debt to the people, not a
      bad thing in our form of government.
      Make checks payable to:

      The Committee to Elect Vernon Logan 08
      P.O. BOX 1842
      Clemmons, N.C. 27012

      North Carolina Campaign law requires name, address, occupation and
      employer.

      You are the key to our success. This is your opportunity to not only
      defend the average citizens' rights and the Principles upon which
      our country was founded but to stand up for good government. This is
      our opportunity to diminish the unholy influence of the special
      interests that care nothing for you, your family, nor your values.
      This is your opportunity to begin Reclaiming Liberty

      The Committee to Elect LOGAN O8
      P.O. BOX 1842
      Clemmons