New Member Proud as Hell

  • Ken Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      To all club members,

      Hello all My name is Ken , Just found this club and had to join
      it. Figured I could offer an insight and some info into what ever
      any one is looking for concerning our race and the struggles in our
      future concerning our freedoms as whites.A little back ground on
      me...I was born in Detroit Michigan raised there till i was 14,
      there i had many encounters with blacks i ate lunch learned and
      fought with and beside them. Ill tell u all now i dislike the
      majority of them very heavily. Im now in Fenotn Michigan working
      landscapping and soon to move back to Rose city Michigan to train
      this winter for a possible entry into the Aireforce unless something
      comes along. Any way i have researched and had many
      arguments/debates about som many different things relating to our
      rights as whites and our freedoms...to all who dont know Mr. David
      Duke i think u should come to read his book for it is the best
      information u can use to win an argument with fact after fact after
      fact...there is no better book...Its Called "My Awakening" I urge
      all to get it as soon as u can before Al Sharpton finds a way to get
      it removed. As far as the rebel flag is concerend I have one on my
      belt buckle and one adorns my truck and many rooms i have....if we
      lose a freedom to display what we believe in we are losing part of
      our history and out soul...we cant be quiet any more its time to
      stop wimpering and letting the black horde stomp on our grounds and
      say what we are alound to do or say , just ask rush limbaugh...Ty
      for letting me write my novel any Michigan members may add me at
      will:)....godbless us all (whites) and may the devil shit on the
      others.

      Ken Wright