let us not forget

  • Charles Goodson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      To all Southerns,

      We who are working for the Indpendence of the Southern States known
      as the Confederate States of America, should not forget another over
      thrown country. The Country I am speaking of, is Hawaii.
      This "State" was an actual kingdom, with a Monarch and Parliment. It
      was over thrown by none other than American Businessmen, and
      replaced with a puppet government.

      It's reigning Queen place under arrest and then finally under actual
      prison, it's Ministers either murdered or driven to exile. It's
      people, placed under the stiff yoke of veritable slavery by the "
      mercifull " American Government.

      How can we Confederates seek our own Independence, when they to are
      under occupation. I believe we, for the sake of our own cause, must
      help the Hawiian people gain their own Indpendence. Only then, will
      we be able to attain our own goal, The Independence of the
      Confederate States of America.

      For more information please go to:

      http://hawaii-nation.org/

      Let them know that you support their cause, because you support the
      Independence of the Confederacy.

      Thank you and God bless you,

      Charles Goodson

      Chairman Southern Parties of the Southwest

      http://www.southernpartysw.org