help turn the tide

  • Charles Goodson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2003
      To all true Southerners and Copperheads,

      For far too long, we have sat by and allowed the liberals of this
      country to slowly kill our Southern heritage. This has gone on long
      enough, it is time that we fight back.

      I Charles Goodson, Chairman of the Southern Parties of the
      Southwest, do make the following charges against the, N.A.A.C.P.,
      The Southern Poverty Law Center, The Urban League, the Anti-
      Defamation league, Hollywood and all anti-Southern organizations:

      1. That they do knowingly slander the Southern Movement, comparing
      them to the KKK and all White Supremacist movements.

      2. That they have defamed the Confederate Flag, comparing it to the
      Nazi Flag of 1933-1945.

      3. That they have associated the Confederate Flag, with the KKK and
      other racist groups. All the while, leaving out the fact that these
      groups use the American flag, the Christian Flag and HOLY Cross, on
      a much more regular basis than the Confederate flag.

      4. That they have corrupted our young, into believing that their
      Southern heritage is one of hate. Forcing them to swear allegiance,
      to an occupational force.

      5. They have used economic extortion, to forcibly remove Confederate
      symbols from Southern Cities. That they have used this tactic to
      usurp the people's vote of South Carolina and Georgia, to get the
      Flags of these two Sovereign Southern States removed.
      6. That they are presently using this tactic in the State of
      Mississippi, to remove their flag.

      7. That they slander and mock those in the Southern movement,
      inferring that they are nothing but inbred uneducated rednecks.

      8. That the Entertainment Industry has helped, by mocking the
      Southern culture. Comedians like, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall,
      James Gregory, have helped to instill in people the idea that
      Southerners are indeed stupid people.

      9. That the T.V. Talk shows, like Jerry Springer have made this
      impression even more tangible, by having guests that are toothless
      and with Southern accents.

      10. That the N.A.A.C.P., the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the
      others, have perpetuated the idea that those who fought for the
      Confederacy, were nothing but racist traitors.

      11. That these organizations have likewise perpetrated the lie, that
      The Civil War was a war fought over Slavery solely.

      12. That they would have us believe that the Confederacy is no
      longer in existence, That General Lee not only surrendered, the Army
      of Northern Virginia, but the Confederate Government as well.

      The Southern Parties of the Southwest do hereby make these charges,
      and demand that an accounting be made to the people of the Southern
      Nation called the Confederate States of America.

      In the Cause of Southern Liberation,

      Charles Goodson

      Chairman, Southern Parties of the Southwest

      You may contact me at the following:

      e-mail: southernpartysw@...

      Telephone: 480-966-9746

      Address: 415 S. Terry Ln.
      Tempe Az, 85281

      My Party's website is: http://www.southernpartysw.org
    • polo_lad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2003
        AMEN!

        My one argument with your statement come from this one post, Clause
        #3:

        3. That they have associated the Confederate Flag, with the KKK and
        > other racist groups. All the while, leaving out the fact that these
        > groups use the American flag, the Christian Flag and HOLY Cross, on
        > a much more regular basis than the Confederate flag.

        Let it be seen as certain that the Christian Flag and the Holy Cross
        have also been attacked by liberals with a questionable agenda.

        --- In keepourconfererateflagflying@yahoogroups.com, "Charles