Lowering of a historical part of history

  • Doug <soonerjay2002@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      I am from missouri, and the govenor has lowered all of the CSA flags
      at memorials in the state. I am not proud to live here anymore. When
      the govt. decides that the minority oppinion should overide the
      majority, and worse yet, the majority just sits back and watches,
      then there is a need to stand our ground. I am open and would greatly
      appreciate any suggestions on how to overturn this latest attack on
      culture and history. Please do not tell me to vote for someone else,
      dick gephardt is elected in St. Louis and Kansas City. There has to
      be an uprising in the smaller communities statewide to make a
      difference. The flag bashing issue has got to be taken up nationwide.
      Who can I contact? I am willing to go as far as it takes to get our
      history back.