My High school class rings

  • alienantfarm5985
    Message 1 of 191 , Aug 9, 2001
      I live in Virgina, and just about everybody here
      loves the confed. history, My school is even named
      Lee-Davis. Anyways, it was time to get our school ring's,
      and of course i wanted to get the confed. flag on it.
      But when i went up to get it, they said we can't put
      it on their any more because it is "Racist". i was
      pretty pissed as you could imagine, and had to look
      through the book to see what i wanted to get insted of
      that. I got halfway through the book and they had a
      heritage page-they had african flags, mexican flags, japan
      flags, ect......What's the deal with that. how in the
      hell is that heritage, but for us it's considered
      "racist". Is their anything we can do to change this, or
      are whites going to be screwed forever?
    • shucksdotnet
      Message 191 of 191 , Jan 25, 2002