What I find to be the most ironic thing

  • trance1500
    Message 1 of 191 , Jun 2, 2001
      Is that the majority of the blacks I know don't
      give a rat's ass about the flag. They could care less.
      It's people like Jesse Jackson who constantly throws
      out the "race" and "hate" card.<br>Jackson profits
      from hatred and bigotry. He uses the NAACP his his
      "personal army", who provide very generous "donations" to
      his organizations. If there is no hatred or bigotry,
      Jackson would be out of a job. He cares very little about
      the people he supposedly "looks after". He is only
      looking out for his own checkbook. He is what I call the
      "Don King of Politics".
    • shucksdotnet
      Message 191 of 191 , Jan 25, 2002