Why do we have to accept theirs

  • yoggie05
    Message 1 of 191 , May 7, 2001
      Jesse Jackson and the NAACP are trying to take
      our<br>Confederate Flag from us. They think it should be<br>a symbol
      of shame to the South. It offends them.<br>Well they
      just unveiled the new African American<br>flag Friday
      here in Memphis. They are going to<br>be allowed to
      fly their flag with pride yet I am<br>not to fly
      mine. Well World I am offended by theirs.
    • shucksdotnet
      Message 191 of 191 , Jan 25, 2002