NAAWP OF MISSISSIPPI

  • mississippi_rednecks
    Message 1 of 191 , Feb 1 5:46 PM
      YES, we have Rights for right now, the NAAWP like
      the naacp is for Civil Rights. FOR WHITES and any
      other indivudal whoms RIGHTS have been infrindged
      EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WHITE this all the NAAWP is asking
      STRENGTH<br><br>We have a little club just
      your area. We are always looking to establish NEW
      Charters maybe it could be YOURS!<br><br>if any other
      questions you may write to PO BOX 3423 Brookhaven MS 39601
      or the address on the web page.<br><br>If you see
      Bless<br>Please Attend the Church of your Choice.
    • shucksdotnet
      Message 191 of 191 , Jan 25, 2002