I'm back

  • hot_sauce_addict
    Message 1 of 191 , May 4, 2000
      I've taken a brief break form this club due to
      the work I've been getting in school, but I have a
      break, so I figured I'd come back. Can anyone refresh my
      memory on this one?? How come if a black, jewish,
      hispanic, asian, or other group starts a civil rights union
      it is considered a leap of peace, and equality. But
      if someone starts ANY white pride group, even if
      nonviolent, and non-descriminate, society immediately calls
      every member a dirty racist? By the way, the fact that
      minorities score poorer than whites on tests had nothing to
      do with the writers of the test. How could something
      as definite, and precise as math be biased? how
      could answering questions about a reading passage
      create bias? And Jack, that is absolutely ludicrous, and
      irrelevant the image you created. " Rich white boy with his
      new BMW, who lived in his mansion, and he knows all
      the answers because rich daddy is white, and he
      writes the test." The American standardized tests are
      only biased towards intellect, and that is what they
      are designed for. If I'm the Government, and I give
      money to a black charity, aren't I being biased towards
      blacks?? and thus against whites. Its about damn time that
      everyone got up their lazy, bleeding heart liberal ass,
      and worked for their living, realized that the road
      goes 2 ways. instead of complaining that whited have
      all the money, and the brains, and the test
      scores...how about getting up of your fried chicken eatin'
      colt 45 drinkin ass, and work for it, study...and try
      to be a success, instead of compalining
    • shucksdotnet
      Message 191 of 191 , Jan 25, 2002