Hiya kctrailrunning http://pedreirao.com.br/just.php?drive=pvdxrkzeff6hwwre99pq8 diana.vohs@... Sent from my iPhone
http://thebestiphonecasino.co.uk/pfcpjta/90041.php?73=zbvqu&443&wyhxbdxq==3008 HELLO! ____________________ i wouldnt put it past hеr 17.09.2014 2:22:30 ehalfdigitshort
Hi kctrailrunning http://ellise.org/rock.php?zwntzge2563ksfh diana.vohs@...
Tired of pavement? This group site is dedicated to off-pavement trailrunning in the Midwest. We run on rocky/rooty and hilly trails.
We host FREE group trail training runs during the week. Check our schedule to find where/when we are running. We usually have these runs on Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thu nights, and also on Sat and Sun mornings. Wednesday night runs are for trail-running beginners.
The only rules of this site are:
1) No flaming of other members, and...
2) Please try to keep any discussion or information posted to this group to have something to do with trail running, or running, in general.
3) Please don't post repetitive solicitations for a certain event, product, group, or service, that is not a Trail Nerd event.
4) Posts regarding political or religious beliefs do not belong on this site, and will be moderated.
Runners are expected to be self-sufficient on our FREE training runs. We are all about HAVING FUN! Please read our informational disclaimer.
To be notified of group trail runs via e-mail, join this group.
"Bad" Ben Holmes
- Jun 22, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.