RE: [kctrailrunning] This Weekend's Trailrunning

  • Paul Sidwell
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 2:43 PM
      Anybody want to meet tomorrow at either SMP or WyCo? I'm thinking 7am for
      either one, even with the loss of sleep due to daylight Savings.

      Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

      Best of luck to all at Rockin K, it's AWESOME weather.

      BTW, my daughter had a great time at God's Country Duathlon (she's 7 yrs
      old), and immediately afterwards said: "I'm NEVER doing that again!" We'll
      see...

      Paul Sidwell
      Cell 816-812-4865