Quote of the Day

  • Mary Ann McIntire
    Message 1 of 427 , Jan 1, 2009

      “The world is in perpetual motion, and we must invent the things of tomorrow. One must go before others, be determined and exacting, and let your intelligence direct your life. Act with audacity.”

      —The Widow Barbe-Nicole Clicquot Ponsardin

      The Widow Clicquot was a successful winemaker in the 19th Century who perfected and popularized Champagne . The above quote is from a letter to one of her great-grandchildren, written in the 1860’s near the end of her life.

      Compliments of James T. Barker

      Happy New Year Everyone!!!

      Mary Ann McIntire

      Kansas State Board of Healing Arts

      Special Investigator II

      (785) 836-3196

      mmcintire@...

    • Mary Ann McIntire
      Message 427 of 427 , Sep 4, 2009

        “I don't want you to fall, but remember, it's better to fall on your face while you're trying something new than to fall on your rear while backing off.”