RE: [kctrailrunning] Sunday Clinton Trails??

  • ziggy webster
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Towel Man,

      We are still having the Birthday Bash on the 10th. A few of us are running the Race For A Cure and then heading over to Wyco to celebrate. Can't miss the Birthday Bash we will be celebrating James birthday this month! It's all about James.

      Looking forward to reading your race reports and seeing you this weekend!

      Debbie

      To: kctrailrunning@yahoogroups.com
      From: unews@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:39:19 -0700
      Subject: RE: [kctrailrunning] Sunday Clinton Trails??

      Double Yay!! I'm doing the V-thing at Kyle's race Saturday, so Towel Man
      and I will both be at Clinton Sunday morn.

      Just got back from Oregon last night and have been out of the loop. What's
      the final disposition of the Aug. Mud Babes B-day Bash? Still at Psycho
      Wyco, Aug. 10? Haven't been able to make sense of the e-mail trail on the
      subject.

      Hope to have PCT 50 pics up on ultrastory.com tonight, and race report. .
      .?? I wrote a Psummer Psycho report called "Mud is love," but never got
      around to posting. I am worthless and weak. Haven't got a LunarTrek report
      written, either, though some words for one are circulating in the
      brainium. Hope to see you all Saturday AND Sunday!

      gary