Re: Rock Creek events....

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 138 , May 1, 2008
      Laurie, I live in Lee's Summit and was wondering if we could ride
      to the race together on Saturday morning? I have the directions from
      the website, but when I mapquested it from here, it comes up blank.
      I would really appreciate it! Trish

      --- In kctrailrunning@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Euler <luharl@...>
      wrote:

      > Yeah. The trails are great! I will be there!!
      >
      > Laurie
      >

      > To: kctrailrunning@...: greg_burger@...: Mon, 28 Apr 2008
      17:24:43 -0700Subject: [kctrailrunning] Rock Creek events....

      > The Perry Lake Trails are some of the best around so if you are on
      the fence on whether to comeout next weekend DO IT!!!! You won't
      regret....even if it is for a nice hike to stretch your legsafter
      your big Free State race.> SATURDAY MORNING RUN> 05/03/2008> Rock
      Creek Trail Series #1 5K / 10K> Perry Lake State Park KS> Willie:
      785-215-8600> wlambert@... <mailto:wlambert@...>>
      http://trailrunning.greatplainsrunning.com/>
      <http://trailrunning.greatplainsrunning.com/>________________________
      __________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and

      > Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World
      Series. Get in the game.
      > http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?
      icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08

    • B Bundschuh
      Message 138 of 138 , Nov 15, 2008
        I'll have to pass on 6:15....yikes!

        Kevin P and another and I are going to run about 8.

        Thanks for the offer

        From: Ben Holmes <badbendrs@yahoo. com>
        To: kctrailrunning@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 4:00 PM