McNaughton 200 Race Report

  • Danny Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      This is borderline ridiculous, or par for the course, depending on
      your point of view, but my McNaughton 200 report is finally done.

      http://amarathonisawarmup.blogspot.com/2010/06/mcnaughton-200.html

      It'll be out in a three-volume set later this year.

      Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and support during the run.
      Really big thanks to Greg for putting up with me for three days.
      Looking back on it I find that it was a really fun race...

      Danny