Quote of the Day

  • Mary Ann McIntire
    Message 1 of 427 , Jun 1, 2009

      “Every great success is an accumulation of thousands of ordinary efforts that no one sees or appreciates.” ~ Brian Tracy

      Mary Ann McIntire

      Kansas State Board of Healing Arts

      Special Investigator II

      (785) 836-3196

      mmcintire@...

    • Mary Ann McIntire
      Message 427 of 427 , Sep 4, 2009

        “I don't want you to fall, but remember, it's better to fall on your face while you're trying something new than to fall on your rear while backing off.”