"On Jan. 28, 2009, Armangul Kapasheva testified against Aliyev at a hearing in a Vienna court. She is the wife of Zholdas Timraliyev, a top executive at Kazakh Nurbank who was allegedly kidnapped by Aliyev, one of the major shareholders of the bank. In one of her early statements to the press, Kapasheva said "during a telephone conversation with me, my husband said that they stretched him out on a homemade rack while Aliyev himself beat him." Her husband's fate remains unknown. His colleague, Abilmazhin Gilinov, however, is alive and arrived in Vienna with Kapasheva to testify about being abducted by Aliyev as well."
- Aug 10, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.