Kaye's Quilting Friends Early Bird Special, Nov 4, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Kaye's Quilting Friends Early Bird Special, Nov 4, 2005

      Your 2nd. Early Bird Special from

      Kaye Wood***Friday, November 4th.

      Buy any or all of these patterns and your shipping will only be 99 cents! This special includes the Ragtime Quilt, the 6 Hour Quilt book or Square Knot Quilt. Good for 1 week only!

      Alright people, it's time to think quick and easy gifts. Drag out those scraps, check out those fleece and flannels. Whether you make a couch quilt, lap quilt, bed quilt, etc., these patterns are going to make it a whole lot easier. It's November but you'll have plenty of time to complete a quilt for Christmas! We're featuring the "6 Hour Quilt" book, the Ragtime Quilt pattern and the Square Knot Quilt pattern. You can choose 1 pattern or choose them all and your shipping will be only 99 cents! Don't forget, we can also order a video or DVD of the show which featured these patterns. So let the creative juices flow and give the gift of love, people love to get. With these patterns, it'll take you no time at all and you'll still have time to stuff the turkey!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      This week's lucky winner of an Autographed Set of Kaye's Strip Quilting Projects Books:

      Diane from New York!!

      Stay tuned, another winner will be drawn next Friday!!

      To see a copy of this weeks newsletter, click the link below.

      http://www.kayewood.com/newsletter.html

      Site of the day!!

      Happy Halloween from Homespun Hearth!  Today Only, SAVE 10% on your ENTIRE ORDER!  With your favorite quilting fabrics, books, patterns, kits and more,
      you are sure to find a special treat just for you!      Click Here for your Halloween Special - http://www.homespunhearth.com.

      Plus, be sure to sign up for our free Newsletter - subscribers receive private sale information, special discounts, and are the first to see the
      newest fabrics and designs. - http://www.homespunhearth.com/mailsubscribe.asp