Labor Day Epattern blowout!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005

      Labor Day Epattern sale!

      This is your chance to get one or more patterns from the book, Pieces of Eight, in epattern format.

      Go to this page:

      http://www.kayewood.com/onlinecat/pieces.html

      Any of the epatterns featured on that page are on sale, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

      Either order both and you’ll only be charged for one. As with all of our epatterns and ebooks, there is no shipping charges. And.. if you order before 1 PM on Friday (EST) I’ll guarantee you get your pattern before the long weekend!

      The only thing you need to take advantage of this sale is a computer and Adobe Acrobat Reader (http://www.adobe.com). It’s a free program and you need it to be able to open and read all of our ebooks and epatterns.

      Any questions, be sure to email me, but I’ll be checking orders too, so hurry! You can still order after 1 Friday, but I won’t guarantee delivery before the weekend!

      Go here for this awesome special:

      http://www.kayewood.com/onlinecat/pieces.html

      West Branch , MI   48661

      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)