Kaye's Quilting Friends Email Newsletter - Aug 24, 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Kaye's Quilting Friends Email Newsletter.

      Search Our Online Catalog!:

      Kaye's Free Quilting and Sewing Online E-Newsletter

      Aug 24, 2004

      I don't know about anyone else, but have you noticed the leaves are starting to change color? Whenever I mention this fact to the girls here in the office, I get a resounding, "shut up", for my trouble. I guess they don't care for the obvious being pointed out to them. Could be they don't like to rake leaves or just maybe it's because I add, "Christmas is only 4 months away"--I'm not sure.

      Not that we don't love Fall around here. The consensus is that it's one of our favorite seasons, with all the beautiful color it brings with it. I think it's the season after Fall that gives us chills and shivers up and down our spine. When Winter makes its' presence known in Northern Michigan, it's a great big "hello" right in the face that wakes you right up! We seem to have lost that gradual blend from one season to the next. It's like 70 degrees one day and 2 feet of snow on our door step the next. Alright, maybe not that quick, but it sure seems like it! But I refuse to dwell on that! I'm determined to just enjoy the passing of Summer into Fall and let Winter take care of itself! Afterall, it's easier to rake leaves than shovel snow anyday!

      As we stated before, our specials are now running for 2 weeks at a time. People seem to like this better and it gives them a chance to check things out thoroughly and not have to rush an order in. So, until further notice, we're going to keep it this way.

      Aug 24 - Sept 6

      Strip Quilting Projects Book 2 - FREE with $15.00 purchase.

      This week we're all about FREE. With any order of $15 or more, before shipping, you will get a copy of Kaye Wood's Strip Quilting Projects #2, absolutely free! No additional shipping will be added, it is really FREE! Great for gift giving, this second book in Kaye's popular strip quilting series has 41 pages with 12 projects. Kaye's techniques include, log cabin diamonds, pineapples and piped prairie points to name a few. Check out the projects for wall hangings, placemats, baskets and baby quilts. You'll love her "Rocky Road", scrap quilt and "Hot Air Balloons", patterns. Just order anything over $15 and we we'll add this one-of-a-kind book to your order. A great way to start your Kaye Wood collection or to add to it, order here:

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Spend $15 and you will get both of these fantastic Kaye Wood books, absolutely FREE!

      August

      Free Stardust Quilt Pattern!

      Things are winding down with our August monthly special. You have to get it while the getting is good, so if you haven't check it out, here's the deal. When you spend a mere $10, (not including s/h) we will give you FREE, Kaye's Stardust Quilt Book. This pattern is total Log Cabin Diamonds that can be strip pieced and combined into tumbling blocks, 6 pointed stars, hexagons or a full size quilt. Originally retails for $8, you can get this classic, one of the first patterns by Kaye Wood, free with any order of $10 or more. This value is good for the whole month, and is a must have for your Kaye Wood collection, so order here:

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Cottage Quilting features fabrics such as Moda, Marcus Brothers, Chanteclaire, Avlyn Creations and much more!! We have just started a Block Of The Month, new Locker Rug Hooking Kits, monthly specials and a monthly newsletter. Check us out at www.cottagequilting.com
      Online Catalog