Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter, June 1, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter. June 1, 2005

      *Kaye Wood's Quilting Newsletter*

      June 1, 2005!

      Whoever said you go on vacation to rest? And what’s this about it being the 1st of June already? I protest!

      I’m not ready for it, don’t want it and, and, and….

      Oh well, I suppose we have to take what’s given! So with that in mind I’ve set up this month’s special to celebrate our 6th month, which coincidentally, only comes once a year.  Read on………

      Our internet specials are……. (drum roll, please…..)

      For June, the 6th month will get you Kaye’s Strip Quilting Projects Book 9, the Victorian Sampler Quilt, for only $6.00!

      Get it? 6th month, $6.00? I knew you’d catch on quick.

      We’re going to run our View & Do Shapes for at least one week longer. It’s been such a popular sale, and I don’t want to yank the rug out from our new subscribers, so 1 more week, our View & Dos are $10.00 each! These are regularly $15.00 each so it’s a good time to complete your set, or to try one or all of these very versatile shapes.

      Go here to find out what our specials are and to order them:

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Free Project!

      Kaye just finished this updated version of her Around The Islands Quilt. Done in beautiful Caribbean Blue fabrics, it’s called Cruise Around The Islands, and was inspired by her recent quilting cruise (there’s another one coming up….)

      You need Adobe Acrobat to download this pattern, (sorry webtv users, I haven’t got it transcribed into a web page yet, but I’ll be sure to let you know..)

      http://www.kayewood.com/articles/Cruise%20the%20Island.pdf

      This new pattern uses Kaye’s Starmaker 8 Master Template as well as her View & Do Octagon Shape (which is rumored to be on sale this week…)

      Did I mention another quilting cruise?

      Go to www.roundbobbin.com to get details.

      If you’re new to our newsletter or our site, you may not realize that we have 2 message boards. I’ll just tell you that they are both an invaluable place to ask and answer questions, as well as just to find another quilting or sewing buddy!

      And, here they are:

      http://www.kayewood.com/forums and here: http://bbs.cartserver.com/bbs/a/8058/index.cgi

      But, that’s not the only way to interact with Kaye or her products. You can always attend a quilt show or seminar that where she is scheduled.

      Go here to find that schedule: http://www.kayewood.com/teachingschedule.html

      Her next show is in Fennimore , WI , June 3-5 at Southwest Wisconsin Technical College .

      Email here for more info: jkilian@...

      Speaking of shows, if you’re going to be anywhere near St. Charles , MO in Sept, you’ll have to check out the Everything Quilting and Sewing Show. Sept 15-17, 2005.

      You can go here for more info: http://www.roundbobbin.com or call 1-800-4SEWING (1-800-473-9464)

      If you haven’t seen the Quilting News Network channel on the internet, you’re missing out! 24/7 quilting shows from your favorite designers!

      You really need a high speed connection to view it, but even with a dialup, you can get some of it. Go here to check it out:

      http://www.quiltersnewsnetwork.com/

      This is fairly new, please take a minute to check it out, it’s a very interesting channel!

      Well, that’s all I have for you this week, as always, let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, feedback or just want to drop in!

      If you prefer to place your order by phone, you can call us toll-free at: (800)248-5293, Monday -- Friday, 9-5 p.m., EST.

      Mailing address:

      Kaye Wood, Inc.

      © 2005 Kaye Wood, Inc.