KayeWood.com Weekly Email Newsletter Week of 4.30.14 - Happy Lazy Girl Designs, Tips From Our Readers and A FR** Pattern!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2014

      http://www.kayewood.com/1.1.jpg

      • New In The Shop
      • New Arizona Seminar Schedule
      • Strip Quilting Mega Sale
      • Word Find
      • DVD of the Week - Hearts in Bloom
      • List Your Event
      • Flower of the Month For May - Magnolias
      • Our Facebook Group
      • Spinning Fractions Pattern
      • Cubed Quilt Pattern
      • This Week On Our YouTube Channel - Dresden Plate
      • This Week in History
      • Readers' Show and Tell
      • West End Tote Pattern
      • Side Kick Ruler
      • Fr** Pattern - Springtime Hearts

      https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c35.34.438.438/s160x160/2099_61478773728_4714_n.jpg

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is perched on her favorite branch....Follow us!

      http://www.kayewood.com/twitter_branch.png

      http://www.kayewood.com/pinterest.jpg

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out our Lazy Girl Designs At KayeWood.com Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!

      http://www.kayewood.com/nmlwf.jpg

      Welcome to the 15th Annual Northern Michigan Lamb & Wool Festival

      September 27 & 28, 2014

      http://www.kayewood.com/quilt_qua_new.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/qsclogo.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/hoopsistersad.jpg

      Hi Quilters!

      Today at the Cabin:

      My peas are up! It's always so exciting when the garden starts to grow. The rhubarb and mint is peeking out of the ground, hollyhocks are growing, and of course, all of the spring bulbs are blooming. The ice is mostly off of all of the big lakes now so you know hubby is out in his boat firmly attached to a fishing pole. Spring thunderstorms dot the horizon, last night was a doozy, hubby even came off the lake early! That's huge!!

      We have a new seminar scheduled in Arizona!

      Go HERE for more info....

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-patchesofjoylg.jpg

      New in the Shop...Patches of Joy Quilt Pattern.... HERE

      This week we featuring all of the Lazy Girl Books, Patterns and Rulers on sale. Stock up now! Don't forget all of our clearance and HURT items too.

      Remember.... orders over $50.00 are fr** shipping (US only, sorry)

      Go HERE for all of our sale, hurt and clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/lgd-boldbagsmed.jpg

      Bold Bags Booklet

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/lgd-minimirandamed.jpg

      Mini Miranda Bag Pattern

      Regular price is 9.00

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/runaroundmed.jpg

      Runaround Bag Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/starrymed.jpg

      Starry Night Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/kqf1106a.jpg

      Lazy Angle Ruler

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/kqf1106.jpg

      Lazy and Lovin' It Book

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/kqf1304a.jpg

      Flying Geese X 4 No Math Ruler

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/kqf1304.jpg

      Flying Geese and More

      We are proud to announce we are now carrying Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs entire Press Perfect line! Must-have ironing accessories to take your needlework to the next level!

      Check them all out on our What's New page, HERE

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-wednesdaymed.jpg

      Wednesday Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-trifectamed.jpg

      Trifecta Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-aroundtheblockmed.jpg

      Around the Block Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-sweet16med.jpg

      Sweet Sixteen/Baby Eight Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      Attention Arizona....

      Kaye's got a new seminar scheduled!

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way Fun and Creativity with Kaye Wood Quilting Retreat Wednesday, May 14 - Friday, May 16, 2014 London Bridge Resort Lake Havasu, AZ. Click for more info: http://www.kayewood.com/LkHavasuFlyer.pdf

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/sqmegasalelg.jpg

      Get Kaye's Strip Quilting Project Books 2-9

      (minus Strip Quilting 6) as a set for $7.00 that is only 1 dollar a piece. These book's sell for 5.00 a piece. That is a savings of $33.00.

      On our SALE page....

      Fun word find for you!

      Mark out the words to figure out the hidden word, out of the letters that are left!

      First 10 people to e-mail me with the correct hidden word, will receive a free epattern! Have fun!
      mailto:terrye@...?subject=wordfind

      1. ART
      2. BAGHEERA
      3. BIAS
      4. BLOCK
      5. BIND
      6. CUT
      7. FABRIC
      8. FEEDDOGS
      9. GRAIN
      10. KNOT

      11. MAT
      12. MITER
      13. PIECE
      14. QUILT
      15. RULER
      16. SASH
      17. SEAM
      18. SEW
      19. TEMPLATE
      20. UFO

      DVD of the Week....

      Hearts In Bloom DVD

      Watch Kaye turn simple quilted hearts into blooming flowers!

      Technique DVD, Pattern and View & Do Hearts Template on sale, HERE

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/heartsinbloomlg.jpg

      Hearts In Bloom Technique DVD

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-startreckmed.jpg

      Star Treck Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      List Your Event....

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way Fun and Creativity with Kaye Wood Quilting Retreat Wednesday, May 14 - Friday, May 16, 2014 London Bridge Resort Lake Havasu, AZ. Click for more info

      http://www.kayewood.com/LkHavasuFlyer.pdf

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/magnolia-la.jpg

      Flower Of The Month For May....

      Magnolia Pattern

      Magnolias are so elegant! This one is easy to "grow" and will prove to be a very low maintenance "plant"!

      Click on More Details to watch this technique.

      More Details

      On Our Sale Page

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 4 or 5 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-spinningfractionsmed.jpg

      Spinning Fractions Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mpc-cubedmed.jpg