KayeWood.com Weekly Email Newsletter Week of 3.5.14 - Cotton Tales Designs, FR** Pattern and Lots of New Items!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2014

      http://www.kayewood.com/1.1.jpeg

      • What's On Sale -Cotton Tales Designs
      • New In The Shop
      • Strip Quilting Projects Mega Sale
      • This Day In History
      • Our Ebooks
      • Half Square Triangle Paper
      • Fred and Ginger Pattern
      • Reader's Show and Tell
      • FR** Pattern
      • DVD of the Week - Pineapple Play
      • List Your Event
      • Pot of Daffodils - March Flower Pattern of the Month
      • Facebook
      • Reader's Question
      • Protecting Your Quilts
      • April Sweet Pea Pattern
      • Shamrock Twist Pattern
      • This Week on our YouTube Channel - Pointed Fans

      https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c35.34.438.438/s160x160/2099_61478773728_4714_n.jpg

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is looking for her lucky four leaf clover....Follow us!

      http://www.kayewood.com/twitter_four_leaf_clover.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/pinterest.jpg

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out our Cotton Tales Designs At KayeWood.com Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!

      http://www.kayewood.com/nmlwf.jpg

      Welcome to the 15th Annual Northern Michigan Lamb & Wool Festival

      September 27 & 28, 2014

      http://www.kayewood.com/quilt_qua_new.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/qsclogo.jpg

      Hi Quilters!

      Today at the Cabin:

      Are you sitting down? Are you ready for it? Hang on... here goes.... It is sunny, and it is not snowing and it's 17 degrees (F). That doesn't seem like much, but in the sun and out of the wind, it's glorious! Almost to the point of tempting me to hang out my laundry. Almost...

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/bwd-amyssamplerlg.jpg

      New in the Shop...Amy's Sampler Quilt Pattern and Buttons.... HERE

      This week we are featuring Cotton Tales Designs Patterns. Seasonal items, tablerunners and quilts, birds and flowers, even an ornament tree for Spring!

      Remember.... orders over $50.00 are fr** shipping (US only, sorry)

      Go HERE for all of our sale, hurt and clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ct-starslg.jpg

      Stars and Stripes Tablerunner Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ct-licoricemed.jpg

      Licorice Twist Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/chd-springbannermed.jpg

      Spring Banner Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/blueheronmed.jpg

      Blue Heron Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/keepingwatchmed.jpg

      Keeping Watch Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/starsandstripesforevermed.jpg

      Stars and Stripes Forever Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/assortedchocolatesmed.jpg

      Assorted Chocolates Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/seasonsofchangemed.jpg

      Seasons of Change Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/trro-wigglewormmed.jpg

      Wiggle Worms Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/cnq-candykissesmed.jpg

      Candy Kisses Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/cnq-babywavesmed.jpg

      Baby Waves Quilt

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/bwd-sunshinemed.jpg

      Sunny Days Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/sqmegasalelg.jpg

      Strip Quilting Projects Mega Sale....

      Get Kaye's Strip Quilting Project Books 2-9 (minus Strip Quilting 6) as a set for $7.00 that is only 1 dollar a piece. These book's sell for 5.00 apiece. That is a savings of $33.00.

      This Week in History, Feb 12 - 19

      Mar 05, 1963 - Hula-Hoop patented

      Mar 06, 1899 - Bayer patents aspirin

      Mar 07, 1876 - Alexander Graham Bell patents the telephone

      Mar 08, 1917 - February Revolution begins

      Mar 09, 1959 - Barbie makes her debut

      Mar 10, 1959 - Rebellion in Tibet

      Mar 11, 1997 - Paul McCartney knighted

      http://www.kayewood.com/117.jpg

      Why Aren't Our Ebooks Immediately Downloadable?

      Because some opportunistic people have taken our ebooks and put them on the web for all to see, some have even been charging for them. If you want to order the ebooks/epatterns, I will send you a link as soon as I see your order. If you want them right away, go over to Craftsy (where they are still only $8.00 for the patterns) HERE

      We are really sorry for this inconvenience

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/hstmed.jpg

      Half Square Triangles Paper

      On our New Page this week

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/cnq-fredandgingermed.jpg

      Fred and Ginger Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      Show and Tell....

      http://www.kayewood.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/549066_383038878396850_100000722232868_1244281_1240720765_n.jpg

      This is the split 9 patch that I cut too many squares for and so I used the many leftovers in the D9patch quilt shown.

      Linda....

      FR** Pattern....

      Shadow Hearts by Kaye Wood!

      HERE

      Soft hearts on spinning pinwheels create a magical effect with this pattern. Match the dark heart with the dark backaground and the light heart with the light background to create this shadow effect. Machine applique your hearts to background squares.

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/shadow_heartslg.jpg

      DVD of the Week....

      Pineapple Play Quilt Technique DVD

      Make this wallhanging your own by selecting a special fabric, favorite photos or embroidered design. Fussy-cut for the centers of each of the octagons, add log cabin borders on each block, and you have a unique pineapple quilt design. Uses the View & Do Octagon, Starmaker 8 Master Template and Static Stickers (all sold separately).

      Size: 21" x 21"

      Technique DVD on sale, HERE

      Pineapple Play Quilt Pattern on sale HERE

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/pineappleplaylg.jpg

      Pineapple Play Quilt Pattern

      Pineapple Play Quilt Technique DVD

      http://www.kayewood.com/118.jpg

      List Your Event....

      Appleseed Quilters Guild, Gathering of Quilters 2014, Saturday, March 15, 2014, 8 am - 4 pm, Fort Wayne, IN, www.appleseedquiltersguild.com

      Flower Of The Month For March....

      Pot of Daffodils Pattern

      Nothing says "Spring is Here" faster than the daffodils peeking their way through the snow. Here they are, just in time for spring, planted in a pot and ready to sew!

      Click on More Details to watch this technique.

      More Details

      On Our Sale Page

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/pot-of-la.jpg

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 4 or 5 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      Reader's Question....

      Do You Ship Internationally?

      The answer is "Yes!", we do! We ship all over the world, and when the option becomes available we will be the first to ship to the Moon or Mars! lol. You will pay the actual shipping costs, plus a small handling charge. If you want a shipping quote, please email us with the items you want and where you want them shipped. We'll get a quote to you asap!

      Send Us Your Questions and We'll Get Some Answers For You!

      Protecting Your Quilts From Moths and Other Beasties....

      Some say herbs such as bay or rosemary, some say airtight, others say let them breathe.

      Some say hang them in the sun, some say never hang them.

      What do you say? What are you tried and true "moth and other pest-proof" tips for keeping your quilts safe?

      Let us know and we'll pass it on!

      Email your tips to terrye@...

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mg-aprilsweetpeamed.jpg

      April Sweet Pea Tablerunner Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/hbj-shamrocktwistmed.jpg

      Shamrock Twist Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      This Week On Our Youtube Channel....

      http://www.kayewood.com/kwtv_pointed_fans.jpg

      Shown here: Pointed Fans

      See the video HERE

      Pointed Fans are featured in Kaye's Ebook, Fantastic Fans and Wedge Designs, HERE. She uses the Starmaker 5 Master Template.

      Have a great week everyone.

      Terrye

      http://www.kayewood.com/119.jpg