Special Announcement - Kaye's Quilting Friends

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 8:53 AM

      -

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

      Hey everyone! I've got exciting news you've just got to check out! For anyone with a computer, this is a big break through.

      Coming soon is a totally new online network just for quilters! Quilter's News Network is a totally new specialty channel for quilters, only on your computer! Now, you can watch great quilting shows 24 hours a day, 7days a week, including Kaye's Quilting Friends! What does this mean to you? Anytime of the day or night, you can view on your computer, all the latest and most current information and shows about quilting! If it's new and happening in the quilting world, you'll see it here! There will be continuous video of different quilt shows, that will give you access to an endless source of new patterns, notions and techniques. All of this is brought to you by the leading people in the quilting industry and all with the click of a mouse. It's just like you'd see on your television, only no commercials and whenever you tune in, you know it will be quilting! All you need is a web browser and a high speed connection and you too can be a part of this. This channel will reach an average of 22 million quilters, so don't be left out of the loop! Just click on the link below for a description and demo of the new Quilter's News Network.

      http://www.quiltingchannel.com/

      Well gang, this is all of the information I have on this right now. As soon as I learn more, you'll be the first to receive it. Until then, check it out! I think this is going to be huge and you definitely don't want to miss out! Take care and I'll talk to you next week!

      Sincerely, Joyce Horn

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site!

      PO Box 456

      West Branch , MI   48661