KayeWood.com Christmas Sales 12.23.13 - Starmakers Are On Sale

  • kincht
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23 4:53 PM
      While Google Groups and Yahoo Groups try to figure out that this
      message isn't spam (which is why it's in text and not pretty
      pictures), I'll just tell you that for the next week, all of Kaye's
      Starmakers are on sale.

      Normally priced at $24.95, this week, you can get them for only $18.00 each.

      Check it out here: http://www.kayewood.com/sale

      Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.