KayeWood.com Weekly Email Newsletter Week of 12-4-13 - We're Rocking The Snowpeople This Week!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2013

      http://www.kayewood.com/1.1Christmas.jpg

      • What's on Sale!
      • What's New?
      • Paypal
      • Reverse Applique Tips
      • Baby Boy Bottoms Diaper Covers Pattern
      • Monster Fleabag Sleeping Bag Pattern
      • Readers Show and Tell
      • List Your Event
      • Kaye's on Facebook
      • S'Mores Camping Bag Pattern
      • Christmas Trio Wallhanging
      • DVD of the Week - Folk Stars
      • Today on our Youtube Channel
      • This Week In History
      • VHS Tapes on Sale
      • Cruise

      https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c35.34.438.438/s160x160/2099_61478773728_4714_n.jpg

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is getting her turkey on.....Follow us!

      http://www.kayewood.com/twitter_thanksgiving.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/pinterest.jpg

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out our Legacy Patterns Quilting Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!

      http://www.kayewood.com/quilt_qua_new.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/favecrafts.gif

      http://www.kayewood.com/qsclogo.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/nmlwf.jpg

      Hi Quilters!

      Today at the Cabin :

      SQUEEEEEEEE!! SNOW!

      There's snow outside. It's in the trees. It's on the ground. It's in midair and it's in the clouds. And it's still coming down! Schools are closed (gotta admit, I'm a kid and love it when the schools are closed, even though it's been many, many years since my kids were that young). The only ones who are not so impressed with all of the white stuff are my chickens. Suck it up, ladies, you've got a long winter ahead of you!

      Are you enjoying our Holiday sales?

      We will send out 3 newsletters a week with a different Christmas special. Monday will be a short newsletter advertising a sale for a week. Wednesday will be the regular newsletter and Friday, another short newsletter. These sales will all run from one week of their start, so you have the opportunity to "stock up" on sales. All sales are on our Sale page, check back regularly, this time of year they change daily!

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/jk-chtriolg.jpg

      Christmas Trio Wallhanging Pattern

      This week we are featuring the antics of all of our snow people! Snow Men, Snow Women, Snow Balls... If it has snow in the title, we've put it on sale. There are pillow patterns, tablerunner and placemat patterns, apron and towel applique patterns and of course, quilts! Also, all December Themed Patterns and also new clearance and hurt items.

      Go HERE for all of our sale and clearance items, including clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      All of our Snowman Patterns are on sale!

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/snowgiftmed.jpg

      Snowman Gift Bag Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/zp-dechohomed.jpg

      December Holiday House Farm House Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/feelinflakeymed.jpg

      Feelin' Flakey Quilt Pattern

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/snow-day-la.jpg

      Snow Day Button Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/snowbellesmed.jpg

      Snow Belles Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/all-med.jpg

      All Bundled Up Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/hugs-med.jpg

      Hugs and Holly Book

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/everythingmed.jpg

      Everything Snowman Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/aqd-yosemetimed.jpg

      Yosemite Bag Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/aqd-griefmed.jpg

      Good Grief Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/abq-chipmunkmed.jpg

      C is for Chipmunk Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/aqd-pasamed.jpg

      Pasadena Bag Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      We Now Accept Paypal....

      http://www.kayewood.com/paypal.jpg

      Reverse Applique Tips Needed!

      Have you tried this techique? Do you have any dos/do nots to share?

      Let us know...HERE

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/lila-toolsrobotsmed.jpg

      Baby Boy Bottoms Diaper Covers - Robots and Tools Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wp-monsterfleabagmed.jpg

      Monster Fleabag Sleeping Bag Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      Show and Tell....

      http://www.kayewood.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/aaaa.jpg

      I found my moose in the woods. Made for my son for Christmas.

      Ellen....

      List Your Event....

      http://www.kayewood.com/quiltsforkidslogo.jpg

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 5 or 6 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wpc-smoremed.jpg

      S'Mores Camping Bag Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/jk-chtriomed.jpg

      Christmas Trio Wallhanging Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      DVD of the Week....

      Folk Stars Quilt Techniques DVD

      Regular price - $12.00

      This week - $5.00 on our Sale Page!

      A fast and fun way to make stars, you fold a square between two triangles to give you the star point. Comes with complete instructions, yardage and cutting chart, along with the Folk Star Tool, that allows you to make many block size combinations and star sizes.

      Technique DVD on sale, HERE

      Folk Stars Quilt Pattern on sale HERE

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/folkstarslg.jpg

      Folk Stars Quilt Pattern

      This Week On Our Youtube Channel....

      http://www.kayewood.com/kwtv_cardinal.jpg

      Shown here: Petal Play Quilting Technique

      Whether you are a beginning quilter or an expert in applique, this 3-D Appli-bond technique will allow you to add exciting realistic three-dimensional applique to your quilts.

      Appli-bond is the fusing of two pieces of fabric together and allows you to create dimension without turning any edges. All you do is bond the fabric, trace the template, cut the shape and apply the bonded pieces to the background with an embroidery stitch. It's really that simple!

      From Joan Shay's Petal Play Patterns and Templates, Petal Play Quilting Tips

      See the video HERE

      This Week in History, Nov 27 - Dec 3

      Dec 04, 1991 - Hostage Terry Anderson freed in Lebanon

      Dec 05, 1945 - Aircraft squadron lost in the Bermuda Triangle

      Dec 06, 1884 - Washington Monument completed

      Dec 07, 1941 - Pearl Harbor bombed

      Dec 08, 1980 - John Lennon shot

      Dec 09, 1992 - U.S Marines storm Mogadishu, Somalia

      Dec 10, 1901 - First Nobel Prizes awarded

      http://www.kayewood.com/76.jpg

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/vhsmed.jpg

      These are just a sampling of the VHS copies we have available. Choose from the dropdown box below to see all of them. Miscellaneous copies of Kaye's Quilting Friends and Quilter's Toolbox shows in VHS format.

      Note - First Come First Served, and please let us know, in the comments section of the shopping cart, which episode or project you're looking for.

      Quilting Cruise To Australia!

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way
      2014 Land Tour/Cruise to Australia and New Zealand
      January 17, 2014 - February 4, 2014

      Quilters Get out your Bucket List.
      If you always dreamed of going to Australia, this is your chance.
      And you get to go with fellow quilters. It doesn't get any better than that.

      7-Day Land Tour and 11 Night Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyageur of the Sea

      For more information about the Land Tour/Cruise, contact Carillon at Panda Travel
      602-943-3383 or 800-447-2632 email Vacations@...

      Go HERE for more info....

      http://www.kayewood.com/cruise-ship.jpg

      Have a happy Snow Day! Please drive safely!

      Terrye

      http://www.kayewood.com/77.jpg