KayeWood.com Weekly Email Newsletter Week of 11-27-13 - Legacy Patterns 6-Pack Series. Sew Any Of These Quilts With Only 6 Fabrics!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2013

      http://www.kayewood.com/1.1Christmas.jpg

      • What's on Sale!
      • What's New?
      • Paypal
      • Australian Cruise
      • Baby Boy Bottoms Diaper Covers Pattern
      • Monster Fleabag Sleeping Bag Pattern
      • Show and Tell
      • List Your Event
      • Facebook
      • S'Mores
      • Christmas Trio Wallhanging
      • DVD of the Week
      • Kaye's On Youtube

      https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c35.34.438.438/s160x160/2099_61478773728_4714_n.jpg

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is getting her turkey on.....Follow us!

      http://www.kayewood.com/twitter_thanksgiving.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/pinterest.jpg

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out our Legacy Patterns Quilting Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!

      http://www.kayewood.com/quilt_qua_new.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/machinequiltsunlimitedlogo.gif

      Hi Quilters!

      Today at the Cabin :

      The turkey is thawing, yams and potatoes are waiting, stuffing, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole round out the fare, with homemade rolls standing ready. Then, the obligatory pumpkin pie (whipped cream, of course) will finish off the feast. And we are thankful that we are able to get enough of us together to celebrate one of our American holidays. We are thankful for friends and family, God and country. And we are grateful that we live in one of the greatest countries on Earth.

      Out the window the world has stopped. The snow falls, the ponds are frozen over, the winter birds are enjoying the suet bars and the squirrels chatter at them from the trees. Beautiful!

      And... as of about noon (ish) EST WE are closing the office for the rest of the week. All orders will be processed and shipped out on Monday. You can still call and email, if someone is around, they will pick up the phone! Have a great one.....

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ge-nordiclg.jpg

      Nordic Christmas Quilt Pattern

      Are you enjoying our Holiday sales?

      We will send out 3 newsletters a week with a different Christmas special. Monday will be a short newsletter advertising a sale for a week. Wednesday will be the regular newsletter and Friday, another short newsletter. These sales will all run from one week of their start, so you have the opportunity to "stock up" on sales.

      All sales are on our Sale page, check back regularly, this time of year they change daily!

      Alert.. Alert... Time is running out to sign up for Kaye's Once in a Lifetime Australian/New Zealand Cruise! Check out the details HERE

      This week we are featuring the 6-Pack Series from Legacy Patterns. The Six Pack Series was developed to be able to create any of the quilts in the series using only six fabrics.. Also, all November Themed Patterns and also new clearance and hurt items.

      Go HERE for all of our sale and clearance items, including clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      The 6-Pack Series from Legacy was developed to be able to create any of the quilts in the series using only six fabrics.

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/leg-lelandmed.jpg

      Leland Park Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/le-jacksonme.jpg

      Jackson Street Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/lenox-drive-med.jpg

      Lenox Drive Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/bronson-med.jpg

      Bronson Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/arcadia-lane-med.jpg

      Arcadia Lane Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/cedar-hill-med.jpg

      Cedar Lane Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/climbing-hill-med.jpg

      Stars Over Climbing Hill Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/streets-med.jpg

      Streets of New Boston Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/lila-firetrucksmed.jpg

      Baby Boy Bottoms Diaper Covers Pattern - Firetrucks and Caboose

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/mb-babyboymed.jpg

      Baby Boy Button Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/abq-chipmunkmed.jpg

      C is for Chipmunk Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wpc-sewalotmed.jpg

      Sews A-Lot Apron Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      We Now Accept Paypal....

      http://www.kayewood.com/paypal.jpg

      Quilting Cruise To Australia!

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way
      2014 Land Tour/Cruise to Australia and New Zealand
      January 17, 2014 - February 4, 2014

      Quilters Get out your Bucket List.
      If you always dreamed of going to Australia, this is your chance.
      And you get to go with fellow quilters. It doesn't get any better than that.

      7-Day Land Tour and 11 Night Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyageur of the Sea

      For more information about the Land Tour/Cruise, contact Carillon at Panda Travel
      602-943-3383 or 800-447-2632 email Vacations@...

      Go HERE for more info....

      http://www.kayewood.com/cruise-ship.jpg

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/lila-toolsrobotsmed.jpg

      Baby Boy Bottoms Diaper Covers - Robots and Tools Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wp-monsterfleabagmed.jpg

      Monster Fleabag Sleeping Bag Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      Show and Tell....

      http://www.kayewood.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/aq-200x150.jpg

      Rail Fence I made my daughter for Christmas.

      Ellen....

      List Your Event....

      http://www.kayewood.com/qofvalor.jpg

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 5 or 6 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wpc-smoremed.jpg

      S'Mores Camping Bag Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/jk-chtriomed.jpg

      Christmas Trio Wallhanging Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      DVD of the Week....

      Four Patch Hearts Quilt Techniques DVD

      Regular price - $12.00

      This week - $5.00 on our Sale Page!

      Four patch blocks are combined with two color hearts, and appliqued to a two color background blocks. Techniques are included for turned under edges, divided and centered hearts, applique and sashing. Uses the View & Do Heart Template

      Technique DVD on sale, HERE

      Four Patch Hearts Pattern on sale HERE

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/p306.jpg

      Four Patch Hearts Quilt Pattern

      This Week On Our Youtube Channel....

      http://www.kayewood.com/kwtv_flying_geese_joan.jpg

      Shown here: Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs' Flying Geese Quilt Technique

      Watch Joan demonstrate Flying Geese designs using no math and no triangles.

      From the book, Flying Geese and More by Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs

      See the video HERE

      This Week in History, Nov 27 - Dec 3

      Nov 27, 1095 - Pope Urban II orders first Crusade

      Nov 28, 1520 - Magellan reaches the Pacific

      Nov 29, 1947 - U.N. votes for partition of Palestine

      Nov 30, 1886 - Folies Bergere stage first revue

      Dec 01, 1990 - Chunnel makes breakthrough

      Dec 02, 2001 - Enron files for bankruptcy

      Dec 03, 1947 - A Streetcar Named Desire opens on Broadway

      http://www.kayewood.com/75.jpg

      Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. Please drive safely!

      Terrye

      http://www.kayewood.com/74.jpg