KayeWood.com Weekly Email Newsletter Week of 11-20-13 - Quilting Fabric on Sale, Lots of New Items and Even More Clearance!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2013

      http://www.kayewood.com/1.1Christmas.jpg

      • What's on Sale!
      • What's New?
      • DVD of the Week
      • Kaye's On Youtube
      • Paypal
      • Australian Cruise
      • My Essentials Bag Pattern
      • Goodie Boxes Gift Boxes Pattern
      • Strip Quilting Projects Book Mega Sale
      • Show and Tell
      • List Your Event
      • Facebook
      • Christmas Pyramids
      • Jazzy Jewels
      • DVD of the Week

      https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c35.34.438.438/s160x160/2099_61478773728_4714_n.jpg

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is getting her turkey on.....Follow us!

      http://www.kayewood.com/twitter_thanksgiving.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/pinterest.jpg

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out our Seasonal Quilting Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!Quilting, Sewing and Crafts Expos

      http://www.kayewood.com/quilt_qua_new.jpg

      http://www.kayewood.com/favecrafts.gif

      Hi Quilters!

      Today at the Cabin :

      The weather is changing, frost and snow are a given every morning. The chickens aren't liking the snow very much but I still let them out to get what's left of the bugs, weeds and seeds before their long winter hibernation. The firewood is cut and stacked on the porch and the there is a continuous plume of smoke coming out of the chimney. The leaves are all gone, but for the pines, and you can look into the woods and see so many shades of gray on the bare trees, you just can't name them all. (This is no reference to the current novel, or movie or whatever it is that is so popular right now)

      Every day up here brings something new to marvel at.

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wpc-smorelg.jpg

      S'More Camping Bag Pattern and Backpack Pattern

      Are you enjoying our Holiday sales?

      We will send out 3 newsletters a week with a different Christmas special. Monday will be a short newsletter advertising a sale for a week. Wednesday will be the regular newsletter and Friday, another short newsletter. These sales will all run from one week of their start, so you have the opportunity to "stock up" on sales.

      All sales are on our Sale page, check back regularly, this time of year they change daily!

      Alert.. Alert... Time is running out to sign up for Kaye's Once in a Lifetime Australian/New Zealand Cruise! Check out the details HERE

      This week the sale page features our quilting fabric. This is all from Ellen Medlock's premium collection and since it's all in the same line, the fabrics all coordinate and are they ever pretty! All 100% cotton quilting fabric, and all only $8.00/yd. There are limited quantities on all of these fabrics so get them while you can, we will NOT be restocking them. Also, all November Themed Patterns and also new clearance and hurt items.

      Go HERE for all of our sale and clearance items, including clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wp-doodlebugmed.jpg

      Doodlebug Day Camp Project Book

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/zp-novhohomed.jpg

      November Holiday House Farmhouse Quilt Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/naturalgraffiti-lavendermed.jpg

      Natural Graffiti - Lavender Quilting Fabric

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/potstripe-citrusmed.jpg

      Potpourri Stripe - Citrus Quilting Fabric

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/nov-turkey-med.jpg

      November Turkey Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/crjacketjourneydvdsm.jpg

      Creative Jacket Journey DVD

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/beneathmed.jpg

      Beneath His Wing Pattern

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/summerdot-fusciamed.jpg

      Summer Dots Quilting Fabric

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/wp-monsterfleabagmed.jpg

      Monster Fleabag Sleeping Bag Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/jk-chtriomed.jpg

      Christmas Trio Wallhanging Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ge-nordicmed.jpg

      Nordic Christmas Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/ctd-believemed.jpg

      Believe Wallhanging Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      This Week On Our Youtube Channel....

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/star_spangled_quiltdlg.jpg

      Shown here: Star Spangled Quilt Technique

      Watch Kaye easily combine 5, 6, and 8 pointed stars into this stunning Star Spangled Quilt.

      From the book, Everyone Can Quilt by Kaye Wood

      See the video HERE

      We Now Accept Paypal....

      http://www.kayewood.com/paypal.jpg

      Quilting Cruise To Australia!

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way
      2014 Land Tour/Cruise to Australia and New Zealand
      January 17, 2014 - February 4, 2014

      Quilters Get out your Bucket List.
      If you always dreamed of going to Australia, this is your chance.
      And you get to go with fellow quilters. It doesn't get any better than that.

      7-Day Land Tour and 11 Night Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyageur of the Sea

      For more information about the Land Tour/Cruise, contact Carillon at Panda Travel
      602-943-3383 or 800-447-2632 email Vacations@...

      Go HERE for more info....

      http://www.kayewood.com/cruise-ship.jpg

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/sct-goodiesmed.jpg

      Goodie Boxes Gift Boxes Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/sct-myessmed.jpg

      My Essentials Bag Pattern

      On our New Page this week

      Strip Quilting Mega Sale!

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/sqmegasalelg.jpg

      Get Kaye's Strip Quilting Project Books 2-9 (minus Strip Quilting 6) as a set for $7.00 that is only 1 dollar a piece. These book's sell for 5.00 a piece. That is a savings of $33.00.

      Show and Tell....

      http://www.kayewood.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/aaa.jpg

      Made my 2 great granddaughters for Christmas.

      Ellen....

      List Your Event....

      http://www.kayewood.com/qofvalor.jpg

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 5 or 6 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/cnq-chpyrmed.jpg

      Christmas Pyramids Quilt Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      https://www.kayewood.com/item_images/dp-jazzmed.jpg

      Jazzy Jewels Quilt Pattern

      on our What's New Page

      DVD of the Week....

      Spinning Diamonds Quilt Techniques DVD

      Regular price - $12.00

      This week - $5.00 on our Sale Page!

      Strip sets are cut then placed together so the diamonds spin in a hexagon around the quilt top. This design only looks complicated when you follow the techniques that Kaye Wood has developed. Uses the Starmaker 6 (sold separately).

      Size: 54" x 47"

      Technique DVD on sale, HERE

      Spinning Diamonds Pattern on sale HERE

      http://www.kayewood.com/item_images/spinningdiamondsbig.jpg

      Spinning Diamonds Quilt Pattern

      Looking forward to a turkey dinner? I know I am!

      Have a great week, everyone!

      Terrye

      http://www.kayewood.com/71.jpg