KayeWood.com Weekly Quilting and Sewing Newsletter Week of 9.5.1 3 – Landscape Quilting and Lots of New Products!

  • Terrye Kinch/KayeWood.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013

      • What's on Sale!
      • What's New?
      • Morning Glory Technique DVD
      • FaceBook
      • Landscape Quilting
      • Events
      • From a Reader
      • Free Quilt Game
      • A Day With Kaye Wood
      • Easy Quilt Bindings
      • Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Teacher Certification
      • TwinStar Mega Sale
      • Sixmile Echoes Quilt Pattern
      • Kaye's on YouTube
      • Radio Interview With Kaye
      • Craftsy
      • Australian Quilting Cruise
      • Fussy Cutting Techniques
      • Leland Park Pattern
      • Road Rage Quilt Pattern
      • Show and Tell
      • Kaye's X-Tenders

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is singing pretty songs.....Follow us!

      We're on Pinterest Now!

      Check out Pixie Girl Quilts Board on our Pinterest Site

      Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Help Keep This Newsletter Free!Quilting, Sewing and Crafts Expos

      Today at the Cabin : Canning tomatoes, beans and peaches. Still up, more potatoes, more tomatoes, more beans and then squash and pumpkins. Love it!

      This week the sale page features a lot of our new designers and some landscape favorites!

      Be sure to check it out on our Sale Page

      Go HERE for all of our sale items, including clearance items.

      Lots of cool new stuff on our New Page too!

      Tie A Ribbon Awareness Bag Pattern

      Regular Price $12.00

      Sale Price - $9.00

      Jumping Jacks HURT Pattern

      Jelly Strips Purse-O-Nality Bag Pattern

      Pocket Full of Posies Quilt Pattern

      Cherry on Top Quilt Pattern

      Sitting Pretty I-Pod Cover and Stand

      Dogpatch Quilt Pattern, Includes Paper Piecing Paper

      Mountains and Canyons Quilt Pattern

      Diamonds of Yellowstone Pattern

      TuTu Cute Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      Gypsy Caravan Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      Pear-a-Dise Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      Jeweled Skylights Quilt Pattern

      On Our What's New Page

      Double Wedding Ring Technique DVD

      Regular price - $12.00

      This week - $5.00 on our Sale Page!

      DVD of the Week....

      Double Wedding Ring Quilt Technique

      Watch as Elisa Wilson from Back Porch Designs takes the fear out of curves and shows you how easy they can be, while making her Double Wedding Ring Quilt from the Melon Block book, (sold separately).

      Tip: Kaye shows quilting designs featuring different stitches in separate parts of the quilt.Â

      Technique DVD and Melon Block Book are on sale, HERE

      Melon Block Book

      Regular Price is 24.95

      This week - 19.95 on our Sale Page!

      A Note About Facebook....

      Our daily Facebook Deals are better and better every day. 5 or 6 different deals each day and they're all on our sale page Best to check the sale pages every day to make sure you're not missing out on anything, or better yet.... sign up for our Facebook page.

      Landscape Quilting....

      Making a landscape quilt can be fun and challenging, or easy, depending on your imagination.

      You can take a photograph and turn it into a quilt, you can use pre-printed panels to create your landscape quilt, or you can use a variety of fabrics and textures to create your landscapes.

      These are considered art quilts, and in my opinion, are the most unique, original types of quilting.

      This week, we have our landscape quilting patterns and books on sale, be sure to check them out!

      List Your Event....

      Shown here: Color My Dreams by members of the Lighthouse Quilt Guild, whose show is Sept 28th and 29th in Sturtevant, WI

      From a Reader....

      Direct TV lets you search Utube videos for whatever topic you are interested in...I looked on YouTube for quilting patterns and techniques and found Kaye Wood :)

      Free Quilt Game....

      Quilt Hopper from Dino Dudes, a New Free Quilt Game!

      A Day With Kaye Wood....

      American Sewing Guild

      First Lutheran Church, Prescott, AZ 86301

      9:30 AM - November 9, 2013

      For more info go HERE

      Quick Fold Technique for Double Binding

      Accurately fold an entire binding strip in just minutes!

      Here

      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Teacher Certification....

      Click HERE for Kaye's schedule.

      TwinStar Mega Sale

      Kaye’s TwinStar Jacket Pattern is the star of this show, but wait, you also get
      • Vests To Dye For
      • Terrific Triangles
      • Serger Patchwork Projects
      • Sunny Skies
      • Patchwork Pyramids
      • Starring The Eagle
      • Savage Star and
      • Sensational Seminole. Â
      All in all there are 7 patterns, 1 DVD and 2 books in this collection. They are sure to sell out fast at this price, so hurry! Only $15.00! on our Sale Page

      Sixmile Echoes Quilt Pattern

      on our What's New Page!

      Shown here is Kaye's Morning Glory Quilt:

      This is the perfect pattern to use those beautiful florals you have stashed away! It couldn't be easier by using bias tubes to create half square triangles, with no paper grids and no wasted fabric. Borders are a breeze to miter with step-by-step directions.

      Uses the Starmaker 8 Master Template

      See the video HERE

      Radio Interview With Kaye....

      HERE

      Craftsy....

      Prefer to pay by Paypal? Well, now you can get any of our E-Patterns and E-Books in our Craftsy Shop and pay via Paypal!

      Quilting Cruise To Australia!

      Quilting the Kaye Wood Way
      2014 Land Tour/Cruise to Australia and New Zealand
      January 17, 2014 - February 4, 2014

      Quilters Get out your Bucket List.
      If you always dreamed of going to Australia, this is your chance.
      And you get to go with fellow quilters. It doesn't get any better than that.

      7-Day Land Tour and 11 Night Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Voyageur of the Sea

      For more information about the Land Tour/Cruise, contact Carillon at Panda Travel
      602-943-3383 or 800-447-2632 email Vacations@...

      Go HERE for more info....

      Fussy Cutting Techniques....

      Go HERE for this technique

      Leland Park Quilt Pattern

      Pattern includes instructions for 3 sizes. Six Pack Series. The Six Pack Series was developed to be able to create any of the quilts in the series using only SIX fabrics.

      On Sale This Week HERE

      Road Rage Quilt Pattern

      This fun activity quilt will keep your little one busy for hours. Follow the outside track for fun, and park the cars neatly in the handy stop sign pocket. A quilt that not only is fun to play with, it's also fun to cuddle with

      This playful quilt measures approximately 36" x 45"

      Show and Tell....

      From the Ebook Fantastic Fans and Wedge Designs

      Rose....

      Kaye's Newest Tools - X-Tenders!

      Please click HERE for the full size image.

      Have a great week, everyone!

      Terrye

      (this is where I want to be...----->)

      Please sign up for our email newsletter. Just reply to this email with "subscribe" in the subject line.