Quilting and Sewing The Kaye Wood Way Non-Newsletter This Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      Sorry all. My computer decided it was time to take an extended break, so until I get it back from the computer doctor, this week, there isn't a newsletter.
      This week, we have all of our fabric on clearance sale, there's a ton of new stuff in the shop too.
      Here is the sale page: http://www.kayewood.com/sale
      and the New Patterns are here: http://www.kayewood.com/new

      Hang with me, I appreciate your patience.