KayeWood.com Newsletter Week of 7.4.13 - Happy Birthday America!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013
      Good morning peeps! I'm sending this from beautiful and sunny South Dakota where our epic motorcycle adventure continues. For just this week, rather than sending you all the pictures and links that are in the usual newsletter, I just have a link for you.
      Please click here to go to this week's newsletter: http://www.kayewood.com/newsletter2.html
      Next week, I promise to have the regular newsletter back.
      But in the mean time, we have lots of new products, lots of sale products and more fun stuff.

      Here's the link again: http://www.kayewood.com/newsletter2.html

      See ya next week!