March 16, 2005. Kaye's Quilting Friends Email Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      Image newsletter for 3/16

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Online Newsletter

      Wednesday, March 16th., 2005***Wednesday, March 16th., 2005***Wednesday, March 16th., 2005***Wednesday, March 16th., 2005***

      Hey everyone, a very Happy St. Patrick's Day to one and all. I know we're a day early, but I thought I'd give you a little reminder so that you all wear your green tomorrow! Unless you like getting pinched that is! In the true spirit of the holiday, here is a little Irish blessing for you.

      Irish Blessings

      May the morning sun embrace you 'n fill your heart with song, bring lots of love and friendships to last your whole life long.

      May everyday bring laughter 'n joy within your soul, health is what I wish you, never to grow old.

      May you always have your freedom, walking paths of life, free from care and worry, an ending to all strife.

      May you find that pot of gold, with blessings from above, I'm sending luck and rainbows 'n sealed it with a hug.

      Happy St. Patrick's Day Friends!

      Author: Rose Marie Streeter

      Bi-weekly Special

      Kaye's new pattern, Heart In Bloom, is fast becoming a favorite in her new line of patterns! In honor of this new pattern, for the next week, when you order Kaye's trademark, View & Do Heart Shape, you will get her Heart In Bloom pattern for 1/2 off the regular price! This pattern comes with instructions for twin, double, queen or king size quilts! Yours half price when you order the heart shape! They go together, hand in hand, so you might as well order while you can save some money! This is the last week though, so order today!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      This template allows you to view fabric in a multitude of different sizes and shapes. Great for fussy cutting, scrap booking and lots of other crafts, it has 4 removable template pieces so you can make hearts in 2, 4, 6 and 8 inches. Made of hard plastic, suitable for rotary cutting, it also has the trademark teardrop shape that allows the rotary cutter to come into the inside point!

      Monthly Special

      Serger Patchwork Projects book free with any order over $25.

      Our special this month features Kaye Wood's Serger Patchwork Projects book. This book comes with an array of patterns from place mats and table drapes, to baby quilts. As with all of Kaye's books, she includes tips and techniques of all kinds to make your quilting experience easier. Totally dedicated to Sergers, Kaye shows you just how easy it is to use that machine, especially when doing patchwork. With over 47 pages and 10 projects, Kaye includes teaching suggestions for every project and you can now receive it FREE, with any purchase of $25 or more before s/h. The month is half over, so order now!

      2 of the projects from Serger Patchworks.

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Where In The World Is Kaye?

      Well, Kaye is finally back home and ready to take a couple days of well deserved rest! Don't worry, she won't get too used to it before she's off again to Cincinnati, OH! Be looking for her at Kramer's Sew & Vac at the end of the month!

      Cincinnati, OH

      Kramers Sew & Vac*** 3/31/05 thru 4/2/05

      1-888-673-9822 or 1-513-891-5005

      http://www.kramersews.com

      Westlake, OH

      North Coast Needlers Guild***4/5/05

      Paducah, Kentucky

      AQS Consumer Show***4/20/05 thru 4/23/05

      1-502-898-7903

      http://www.twebeads.com/shows.html

      Caribbean

      Round Bobbin Quilting Cruise***5/8/05-5/15-05

      1-800-473-9464

      http://www.roundbobbin.com

      West Branch, MI

      Caroline's Sewing Room***5/21/05

      1-989-345-9180

      Fennimore,Wisconsin

      Southwest Wisconsin Technological College

      6/3/05 - 6/4/05

      Free program schedule available after April 1st.

      e-mail: jkilian@...

      To check out more scheduled events for Kaye, just click on the link below.

      Did you know that March is National Craft Month? Well, maybe you knew that but did you know that March 19th is National Quilting Day? That's a great excuse for your guild to have a special gathering or maybe a meet and greet day to encourage newcomers! How about taking the day off from the family and just losing yourself in your sewing room? This is the day to do it, so enjoy!

      ****************************

      Kaye's 1800 series is up and showing on PBS stations all across the US. Check your local station for times and availability.

      http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/stationfinder_relocalize.html

      *****************************

      ATTENTION***ATTENTION***ATTENTION

      CHECK OUR WEEKEND SPECIAL OUT!

      ATTENTION***ATTENTION***ATTENTION

      In honor of National Quilting Day, we're going to offer an additional sale to our customers! Starting Friday, March 18th at midnight, any order of $35 or more, will be charged 99 cents for s/h! That's right! 99 cents s/h for any order of $35 or more. So hurry up and check your stock because this special will only last till midnight Sunday, March 20th. This is only a 2 day sale and Monday will be too late, so order now! This offer good for orders shipped in the Continental US only.

      http://www.kayewood.com/download_catalog.html

      Our message board is alive and kicking! A great place to ask for help, find unique items or just make a new friend. Just click the link below.

      http://www.kayewood.com/forums

      If you prefer the ease of the old board, we've reactivated it here:

      http://bbs.cartserver.com/bbs/a/8058/index.cgi

      Did you know BYU TV shows Kaye's Quilting Friends? Just click on the link below to find out when and where it's broadcast.

      http://www.byutv.org

      To all of our Knowledge Network viewers. The scheduling page has been updated. Just click on the link below to find Kaye's Quilting Friends.

      http://www.kayewood.com/canada.html

      If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let us know. We're always looking for new ideas and areas of interest. Some we can use, others we can't, but at least it helps to give us an idea. Just click the link below and thanks!

      email: terrye@...

      Copyright 2005 Kaye Wood, Inc.

      If you prefer to place your order by phone, you can call us toll-free at (800) 582-6643, Monday -- Friday, 7 a.m. -- 9 p.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. -- 5 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. -- 5 p.m. CST.

      Mailing address:

      Kaye Wood, Inc.

      © 2005 Kaye Wood, Inc.