Problems with Today's Newsletter....

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013

      Yeah, the server got hacked.

      A pfishing file caused some havok and the server got shut down. But, we're all better and back up now.

      Our loss is your gain, so to kind of make up for all of this, we're offering an across the board 5% discount on top of all of our sale prices, bundle prices and regular prices for the entire week.

      EVERYTHING is an additional 5% off. Just put "hacked" into the coupon code box, or into the comments section of the shopping cart and we'll get the message.

      Remember :  "hacked" gets you an additional discount on any and all purchases this week!
      Why not start on our sale page, here: http://www.kayewood.com/sale

      Thanks for hanging in there with us. We're not done cleaning up the mess yet, but we're working on it!