Merry Christmas From Kaye's Quilting Friends, and Quilting The Kaye Wood Way!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012

      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Christmas 2012 Sales

      Merry Christmas Everyone!!

      All Ebooks and Epatterns are Half Priced!

      They aren't marked on sale, but we will take the discount when we process your order. This sale is good for 2 days, 12.24.12 - 12.25.12

      Here They Are!!

      Copyright 2012

      Subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Just send any email with Subscribe in the subject line.