Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Christmas Sales - The Wooden Bear Little Quilts Series Patterns and Buttons! 12.14.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012

      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Christmas 2012 Sales

      Join us for a new sale, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

      We're approaching Crunch Time and unless you have all the time in the world to sew and quilt (lucky you!!) you'll be needing quick and easy patterns. These Little Quilts are just the ticket!

      24 different seasonal "Little Quilts" from The Wooden Bear.

      Buy them separate or as one package. Get the buttons too!

      The package prices include the buttons to complete each quilt.

      Separate patterns and button packs are also available on sale.

      Little Quilts Again Seasonal Patterns. 12 patterns plus the all the button you need to complete these treasures.

      This Kit includes: January Penguin, February Dog, March Frog, April Flower, May Bears, June Garden, July Sailboat, August Ice Cream, September School House, October Jack, November Turkey, December Santa. It also has 11 button packs one for each quilt.Each Quilt is 12"x12"

      Regular Price - $99.00

      This Week - $75.00

      On Our Sale Page!

      Little Quilts Seasonal Patterns, plus all the buttons you need to complete these quilts.

      This Kit includes: All Bundled up-January, Be My Honey- February, It's Spring Again- March, April Bunny, May Flowers, June Bugs, July Blossom, September Apple Harvest, October Scare, Who Me- November, HO HO- December. It also has 12 button packs one for each quilt.Each Quilt is 12"x14"

      Regular Price - $99.00

      This Week - $75.00

      On Our Sale Page!

      Copyright 2012

      Subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Just send any email with Subscribe in the subject line.