Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Christmas Sales - 12.7.12. It's Got To Be Quick and Easy!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Christmas 2012 Sales

      Join us for a new sale, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

      We're approaching Crunch Time and unless you have all the time in the world to sew and quilt (lucky you!!) you'll be needing quick and easy patterns. These candle mat, wallhanging, placemat and tablerunner patterns are just the thing!

      Christmas Shimmer Wallhanging, Tablerunner and Placemat Pattern

      Use metallic fabrics for ultimate shimmer! 24" Wall Hang, 12" x 36" Tablerunner and 12" x 18" Placemats Paper Piecing and Applique Pattern includes options for a Tablerunner and Placemats for a complete set. Skill level for a confident beginner.

      Regular Price - $10.00

      This Week - $7.00

      On Our Sale Page!

      Poinsettia Candle Mat Pattern

      12" x 9", Fusible Applique. Perfect design for your holiday table!

      Regular Price - $8.00

      This Week - $6.00

      On Our Sale Page!

      Sweetened Holly Candle Mat Pattern

      12" x 9" Fusible Applique Candle Mat Pattern.

      Regular Price - $8.00

      This Week - $6.00

      On Our Sale Page!

      Copyright 2012

      Subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Just send any email with Subscribe in the subject line.