April's Quilting Indulgences are HERE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012

      Our Quilting Indulgences Boxes

      Are Back!

      TODAY - 4.6.12 at 10 AM Eastern Time and 5 PM Eastern Time

      But, this month we only have 20 boxes, so you'll have to be ready, first come first served!

      This is a conglomeration of past boxes, so it's a perfect opportunity to get one if you haven't been lucky enough so far.

      What is a Quilting Indulgence Box?

      It's like Christmas in April!

      • Books

      • Patterns

      • DVDs

      • Needle samples

      • Stabilizers

      • Fabric

      • Thread

      ... you never know what our talented and generous designers will include, just for you!

      AND.... every month our boxes include a contest to win a free pattern every month for a while year. Any pattern in our store, but you have to read close....

      Click HERE