- Can t read this e-mail? CLICK HERE for the Real Deal! ... In This Issue.... a.. Leaping Leprechauns! b.. What s On Sale c.. Alert - All Remaining VHS on Sale!Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 3:14 PMView SourceCan't read this e-mail? CLICK HERE for the Real Deal!
The "wear a touch 'o the green or pay the price" day. Yup, thought we'd warn you, just in case it sneaks up before we talk to you again!
This adorable Straddling Leprechaun pattern may just save you from being pinched!
Search below for how to get Mr Leprechaun for a penny!
What's On Sale....Over 100 Items!Get Kaye's Strip Quilting Project Books 2-9 as a set for $8.00 that is only 1 dollar a piece. These book's separately sell for 5.00 a piece (which is the clearance price!) That is a savings of $32.00.
Phillips Fiber Art for another week!!
Check out all of her gorgeous Jewel Box Gems Patterns!
Brand New and On Sale This Week....
Joan Hawley and Lazy Girl! If it's got Lazy Girl in it, on it, or around it, it's on sale this week. Every book. Every pattern. Every ruler. Every notion. Every DVD. Everything Lazy is on sale this week. Too many to mention (seriously, there's probably 60 Lazy Girl Products in our shop), we're just going to give you some teaser pictures, and you can hop on over to our SALEÂ PAGES to pick out your favorites....
And don't forget the labels, Bag-E-Bottoms and purse straps to accompany them. Those are on sale too!
Deep Discount on Kaye's Quilting The Kaye Wood Way T-shirt. (Size L Only)
Was $12.00, now only $8.00
New Policy.... Any order over $50.00 now ships free to the US!
Alert Alert Alert....
Don't Forget - all of our remaining VHS copies of Kaye's Quiltng Friends and Quilter's Toolbox Shows are just $4.00!
What's New In Our Store....60+ New Items, That's What!Melancholy from Barb Sackel
I don't know where the inspiration came from for the name of this quilt, but I sure do like the quilt. Very pretty, perfect for Spring with all of the flowers!
Penguin Chorus Line
Seriously, does it get any cuter? These penguins are wanting you to join their dance! Suppose they're happy about Spring also?
This little guy wants you to help him fill Easter Baskets!Framing Pattern
Contains paper templates to help you frame all of those gorgeous 10-sided quilt patterns we have new in our shop!
Question of the Week....
Where are the March Quilting Indulgences Boxes?
Well, we're taking a much needed break from these! We'll be back next month with even bigger and better boxes..... Stay tuned.
Are You A Member of our Facebook Group?
Click HERE to Join!
Any order over 20.00 (before shipping) will get you Mr Leprechaun for only one penny! But YOUÂ MUST put "leprechaun-one cent" into the COMMENTS section of the shopping cart. If you don't do this, you will NOT get the pattern! Be sure to put "Leprechaun-one cent" - We don't even care if it's spelled right or not, just make sure you put the word in the comments section of the shopping cart!
List Your Event....
All across the land, Quilt Guilds and Groups are gearing up for their shows. Get yours listed!
Another Blog Giveaway....2 tickets to the Coopersville Farm Museum Quilt Show in Coopersville, MI
Leave me a comment if you're interested!
Kaye's on YouTube!
Are you having problems with a particular video? Let us know what you are experiencing and the name of the video so I can check it out!
Show 'N Tell....
....From the Ebook Fantastic Fans and Wedge Designs....Rose
Call for entries....
Submit your creations to us. We'll put them on our Show 'N Tell page and in the newsletter! Be sure to send a picture as well as the story behind your quilt, wallhanging,tablerunner.....
send them to terrye@...?subject="show-n-tell"
This Day in History....
- 1850Daniel Webster gave a three-hour speech endorsing the Compromise of 1850.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell received a patent for the telephone.
- 1936Adolf Hitler broke the Treaty of Versailles and the Locarno Pact when he ordered troops to march into the Rhineland.
- 1945During World War II, U.S. troops crossed the bridge at Remagen, the first incursion into Germany by Allied forces.
- 1965Peaceful civil rights demonstrators marching from Selma, Ala., are brutally attacked with billy clubs and tear gas by police on the Edmund Pettus Bridge. The event is later called â€œBloody Sunday.â€
- 2004V. Gene Robinson of New Hampshire was invested as the first openly gay Episcopal Church bishop.
- 2005John R. Bolton was nominated by President Bush to be U.S. ambassador to the UN.
Have a GREAT Day from the Gals at Kaye Wood, Inc!
Kaye, Terrye, KaylaTerrye Kinch
Kaye Wood, Inc