Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Week of 1.4.12 - Stars on YouTube!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Can't read this e-mail? CLICK HERE for the Real Deal!

      In This Issue....
      • Kaye's Message From Arizona!
      • What's On Sale
      • Alert - All Remaining VHS on Sale!
      • What's New
      • Arizona in the Winter
      • Our Facebook Group
      • List Your Events!
      • Kaye's YouTube Channel
      • Show 'N Tell
      • This Day in History
      • Weekly Roundup
      • QSC Expos

      "Pitter Patches", our Twitter Bird is breaking out of his box....Follow us!

      Kaye's Schedule

        1.17 - Peoria, AZ, Casa Del Rio,
        2.18 - Phoenix, AZ, 2.23 - Sun City, AZ,
        3.20 - Mesa, AZ,

      Here's a special message from Kaye about her Arizona Seminars!

      What's On Sale....

      Our inventory is finished!

      The first thing you'll notice on our sale page is all of our HURT patterns, books and some used tools. If you want to try a pattern, and don't care if the cover is ripped, shop worn, creased or not printed quite right, try these. The patterns are intact, it's just the covers that are hurt, ANDÂ they're marked down!

      Now, for our featured sale....

      $2.00 off all Legacy Patterns!

      Whether you're looking for an kids quilt pattern or a stunning quilt pattern for yourself, or a clutch or wallet pattern, you'll find them marked down on our Sale Page!

      Folk Stars Pattern and Template. Regularly 10.98, this week, only $6.00, but hurry, these are on clearance!

      Watch Cheryl demonstrate her Folk Stars Pattern on our YouTube Channel!

      All of this and more on our Sale Page!

      New Policy.... Any order over $50.00 now ships free to the US!

      Alert Alert Alert....

      Don't Forget - all of our remaining VHS copies of Kaye's Quiltng Friends and Quilter's Toolbox Shows are just $4.00!

      What's New In Our Store....

      Rolling Fields

      Uses 2 Jelly Rolls or 68-2-1/2" strips. Finished size is 60" x 72"

      On sale this week, for only $6.00!

      Gotta Have It!

      Just in time for Spring, if you happen to be somewhere where you can see any green...

      Picnic at the Farmers Market Table Topper, Wallhanging, Placemat, Napkin Holder and Hot Pad Pattern!

      Love those fruit fabrics? Use them to make this 38" x 38" tabletopper/wallhanging. Pattern includes complete instructions.

      I Want, I Want, I Want!

      Kaye's lots and lots of seminars and teacher certification classes scheduled this winter in Arizona. Check out her schedule HERE

      And sign up for her next seminar - Peoria, AZ, Casa Del Rio, 12751 Plaza Del Rio Blvd, Lecture Demo, kaye@..., Jan 17, 2012
      Click HERE for more info

      Are You A Member of our Facebook Group?

      If not, you missed out on the opportunity to get some of our patterns at discounts only available to our FaceBook group!

      Click HERE to Join for Special Coupons and Deals, including Inventory Clearance that won't be listed in the newsletter....

      List Your Event....

      All across the land, Quilt Guilds and Groups are gearing up their shows. Get yours listed!

      Kaye's on YouTube!

      Show 'N Tell....
      Here is the first quilt I made and just recently finished! I call it the YouTube quilt as I taught myself to make a quilt watching You Tube. The one good thing about you tube…it doesn’t get annoyed if you have to repeat it over and over until you get it and it is free!
      I have always wanted to make a quilt. Now that I am home and forced into early retirement by a lay off I found time to develop a new hobby. I have learned not only to quilt but made new friends through a local quilt group and learned about myself through the process of making a quilt! What a wonderful hobby!....Fran

      Call for entries....

      Submit your creations to us. We'll put them on our Show 'N Tell page and in the newsletter! Be sure to send a picture as well as the story behind your quilt, wallhanging,tablerunner.....

      send them to terrye@...?subject="show-n-tell"

      This Day in History....
      1885 Dr. William W. Grant of Davenport, Iowa, performed what is thought to be the first appendectomy.

      1896 Utah was admitted as 45th state in the United States.

      1904 In Gonzales v. Williams, the U.S. Supreme Court decided that citizens of Puerto Rico are not aliens and can enter the U.S. freely.

      1948 Burma (Myanmar) gained independence from Great Britain.

      1951 During the Korean War, North Korean and Communist Chinese forces captured the city of Seoul.

      1965 President Johnson outlined his "Great Society" in his State of the Union address.

      1999 Former wrestler Jesse Ventura was sworn in as Minnesota's governor.

      1999 The U.S. Mint began distributing the 50 State Quarters.

      2007 California Democrat Nancy Pelosi becomes the first woman U.S. Speaker of the House of Representatives.

      Weekly Roundup....

      This week in Kaye's shop has been another whirlwind! We've finished inventory and the results are on our Sale Page! We've uploaded another video on to YouTube, Quilts of Valor event is scheduled for Pendelton Oregon, Duncan, OK quilt show has been listed, and we've gotten several new items into our shop (the Leprechaun is my favorite!), and, gorgeous variations of Kaye's Jumping Jacks Pattern, and her Diamonds of Yellowstone Pattern, have made their way into our Show and Tell Section!

      Quilting, Sewing and Crafts Expos
      Sign up for our e-newsletter and get the latest information about our shows! Workshops, Seminars, Quilt Displays, Quilt Contests and much more!

      Have a great week and enjoy our stars from the Gals at Kaye Wood, Inc!

      Kaye, Terrye, Kayla