Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Holiday Sales - Mittens, Free Patternlets, Buttons and Aprons! Oh, and Free Shipping!

  • Terrye Kinch/ Kaye Wood, Inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      As always, you can go HERE or HERE to see our sales

      Scroll down for the latest offerings

      Holiday Sales....

      Scroll Down For Our Newest Sales

      December 12-19, 2011

      Static Stickers

      These static cling stickers make a great visual aid. Use them to mark your rulers to help eliminate cutting mistakes. They are transparent pink in color, repositionable and reusable. Can be cut with scissors or rotary cutter to whatever size you need. Will leave no sticky residue on your tools. 4 sheets per package.

      Size: 8.5" x 5.5"

      Regular Price is $6.00

      Sale Price is $4.00!

      Free Shipping on all orders over $40.00 to US!

      That's right. Take advantage of this once a year sale! If your order totals $40 or more, your shipping will be FREE (US only please)!

      Now, it won't show up that way in the shopping cart, but we'll make the changes here before we send out your order!

      Why not start on our SALE page!

      Notepad Stocking Stuffers!

      Start shopping HERE

      Buy any Wooden Bear Pattern or Patternlet and get a notepad for only $1.00!

      These are way cute! We have a choice of 2. One is a Straddling Moose, and the other a Straddling Snowboy.

      You can note your choice in the comments section of the shopping cart, or we can choose for you!

      Notepads measure 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".

      Start shopping HERE

      Dec 14 - 21, 2011

      Buttons!

      Buy either of our Fall or Christmas Button Sets and get the corresponding Apron/Tea Towels pattern 50% off!

      Check out our Blog Post outlining these super cute patterns!

      These patterns are so versatile. You can decorate your whole kitchen!

      With just 2 tea towels you can make either the half apron or full apron, plus it includes the applique templates to make matching towels! Now, get them 1/2 price with purchase of the Buttons Sets to make them one-of-a-kind!

      Totally cute!

      December 16 - 23

      View and Do Pattern Sets, already discounted, now even more discounts plus remember our free shipping sale on orders over $40.00. Free shipping sale is only 3 more days, but the Pattern Sets will be even more disounted until Dec 23!

      Want to try the View & Do Patterns and Shapes but don't know where to start?

      Check out these sets, pick a shape and the patterns are included!

      On our Sale Page!

      Reg Price 39.95 - Now 34.95

      Reg Price 56.95 - Now 51.95

      Reg Price 64.90 - Now 59.90

      Reg Price 23.95 - Now 18.95

      Reg Price 35.95 - Now 30.95

      Reg Price 27.95 - Now 22.95

      Reg Price 39.95 - Now 34.95

      Buy Any Mittens Pattern, get a Patternlet FREE!

      Please specify which patternlet you want FREE, or let us surprise you!

      Click on the Mittens Patterns to order!

      Penguin Patternlet

      Square Snowman Patternlet

      Snowballs Patternlet