Kaye's Quilting Friends Newsletter. Jan 11, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Image newsletter for Tuesday, Jan. 11th.

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Online Newsletter

      Tuesday, January 11th.

      Hey everyone! I hope you all survived the holidays alright. Now that the craziness is over, we can all concentrate on what's important, quilting of course! Time to ponder on new projects and clean up the old ones. Time to organize those closets and drawers and time to go through your fabric stash. There are many places that would just love any excess fabric if you feel the need to downsize. Churches, community centers and schools are just a few. So check it out, you'll feel better finally knowing where all your essentials are and you just might find some old friends hidden and long forgotten.

      Don't forget, we are now back to our regular format. The newsletter will arrive to your inbox on Tuesdays and there will be a bi-weekly special and a monthly special.

      We're always open for suggestions, so if there is anything you might like to see in our newsletter that we don't already have, drop us an e-mail. I can't guarantee we can use it, but we'll sure try our best.

      www.kayewood.com/newsletter.pdf

      Bi-weekly special

      I don't know about anyone else, but I'm thinking spring! I'm thinking about getting out of all these heavy jackets and into something lighter. So in honor of longing for spring, we're going to have a jacket pattern sale! For the next two weeks, if you buy a jacket pattern, you can get another for equal or lesser value for half price! We have a great selection and now is a good time to check them all out.

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Buy 1 and get another of equal or lesser value for half price!

      TwinStar Jacket Upside Down Jacket

      Seams Stunning Jacket Confetti Jacket

      Woodland Hooded Jacket Jacket Tabulations

      Cabin Dance Buttons Up Jacket

      Monthly special

      For the month of January, whenever you spend $15 or more, you will receive FREE, Kaye's Strip Quilting Projects 2! Strip Quilting Projects 2 is a great book for any beginner or intermediate quilter! This book features the denim and bandanna quilt but includes log cabin variations and projects for place mats, wall hangings, Christmas stars, reversible baskets and several scrap quilts. Yours FREE when you spend $15 or more (before shipping)!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Free when you spend $15 or more!

      WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KAYE?

      Here are some of the upcoming events Kaye will be appearing at.

      Arizona

      Phoenix Craft/Sewing Festival, 1/20/05-1/22/05 Call 1-800-71RUSTY http://www.craftandsewingfestival.com

      Colorado

      Denver Creative Festival, 1/27/05-1/30/05, Call 1-541-245-1296 http://www.creativefestival.com

      Washington

      Puyallup, Sewing Expo, 3/3/05-3/6/05, 1-253-798-7180

      http://www.sewexpo.com

      Ohio

        Cincinnati, Kramers Sew & Vac, 3/30/05 - 4/05/05

        www.sewing-vac.com

        Kentucky

        Paducah, American Quilters Society, 4/20/05-4/23/05 Call 1-502-898-7903

        www.americanquilter.com

        To check out more scheduled events for Kaye, just click on the link below.

        www.kayewood.com/teachingschedule.html

        Kaye's 1800 series, that's what! Soon to be released on a local PBS station near you, all new projects and guests! Contact your local PBS station for viewing times and availability.

        http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/stationfinder_relocalize.html

        Watch for Kaye's Quilting Friends and Quilters Toolbox on KSBN Safe TV starting January 17th 2:30 pm EST. For more information, check out Safe TV at http://www.safetv.org

        Hey gang, if you have an upcoming quilt show, seminar or anything else you'd like us to list, just let us know! We're glad to help you out and it will hopefully help with your attendance. Just click on the link below.

        http://www.kayewood.com/events.html

        A quick way to find out what we have on sale is to click on the link below and put "sales" in the search box. All the items we have marked down or have on special should come up.

        http://www.kayewood.com/clearance.html

        PBS stations across the U.S. are showing Kaye's Quilting Friends. To check out viewing times or request that your PBS station air Kaye's Quilting Friends, just click the link below.

        http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/stationfinder_relocalize.html

        Check out BYU TV to see when and where Kaye's Quilting Friends is being broadcast. Just click on the link below.

        http://www.byutv.org

        To all of our Knowledge Network viewers. The scheduling page has been updated. Just click on the link below to find Kaye's Quilting Friends show.

        http://www.kayewood.com/canada.html

        Calling all quilt guild members! Help us spruce up our guild page. Submit your details to Terrye and she'll put them up on our site. Click the link below and mail your info.

        mailto:terrye@...?subject=Please _List_Our_Guild!

        You can check out the page you'll be featured on by clicking the link below.

        New entries to check out!

        http://www.kayewood.com/guilds.html

        Check out our quilting dictionary. If you're not sure about a term you can check it out here:

        http://www.kayewood.com/definitions.html

        Check out Kaye's tips page. Lots of free useful info for you!

        http://www.kayewood.com/tips.html

        Our message board is alive and kicking. A great place to ask for help, try out an idea, or just make a new friend. Just click below.

        http://www.kayewood.com/forums

        FINALE

        Well gang, I guess that's all for this week! Let us know if you need anything or if we can help you out in any way! From all of us at Kaye Wood Inc., keep smiling, keep loving and above all .......keep quilting! :-)

        Take Care, Joyce Horn

        Copyright 2005 Kaye Wood, Inc

        Unsubscribe details:

        This message was sent to you because as a customer of Kaye's Quilting Friends, you previously indicated you would like to receive announcements of news, events and special promotions. To unsubscribe, click here.