1st Day of our Holiday Sales at KayeWood.com!

  • Terrye Kinch/ Kaye Wood, Inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Holiday Sales.... Day 1!

      Everyone Can Quilt

      Regularly $22.99, but now

      Through Nov 7, 2011

      it's only $15.00!

      144 pages

      If you're a beginning quilter or a seasoned one who would like to sharpen their skills, this book is a must have for your quilting library. With 20 projects and over 100 tips and techniques to go with every skill level, you will be making everything from pillows and table toppers, to all different sizes of quilts. Plus, Kaye includes paper templates of her infamous Starmaker® rulers for you to use, though we highly recommend our acrylic version. Kaye also includes tons of witty stories and anecdotes about her life and travels throughout the quilting world. Uses Starmaker® 5, 6, and 8 (sold separately).

      Click over to our SALE page to order!

      800-248-5293