Quilting Indulgences Boxes From Kaye Wood, Inc Are Finally Here!

  • Terrye Kinch/ Kaye Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      Our long awaited Quilting Indulgences Boxes are finally here. This month, priced at only 30.00 and no additional shipping for the US and Canada. We put them up and immediately they started selling, currently there are only 16 left.
      Hurry and order now, when they’re gone, they’re gone!

      Terrye Kinch/ Kaye Wood, Inc
      General Manager