Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Special Memorial Day Sale - 3 Days Only!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2011

      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way
      Special Memorial Day Sale!

      Soldier's Pride.

      A Patriotic Block of the Month type of quilt.

      Show your American Spirit!

      Regularly $22.95, but now, Through Monday, it's only $15.00!

      This book is so much more than a book of quilt projects.

      Written by Karen Dever, the book is dedicated to all the servicemen and women of the past, present, and future as they protect our country.

      This book includes instructions for seven different projects.  The projects are  everything from  table toppers to wall hangings to lap quilts to samplers.

      The blocks are both pieced and paper pieced, so there is something for everyone.  If the history of a block is known, it is stated, and all illustrations are in color.

      As a touching tribute, the book also contains photos of soldiers and sailors whose family members had a hand in contributing to this book.

      The blocks are also suitable for a Block of the Month program, and Karen details what is needed.  Also included is a list of organizations distribution quilts to our military.

      3 Days Only! Hurry And Click NOW!!