Superbowl XLV - We're Quilting and So Can You....

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011

      Are you ready for some football? Yeah, me neither. In my house hockey is where it's at, so this weekend I won't be watching the Gods of the Grid, I'll be quilting instead!
      Kaye's Quilting Friends Quilting Show. On your computer, free, 24/7!

      And you can too, because it's time again for our annual
      Super Bowl Sale!

      Buy any ebook or epattern and get the 2nd one free!

      Buy 2, get 2 more free, you get the idea!

      Now, it won't show up in the shopping cart, but enter either "Packers" or "Steelers" into the comments section and we'll discount the free items for you.

      Ebooks rock! Why?

      • Immediate download, no waiting
      • No shipping fees!

      So, HOW to get your free ebooks and epatterns? Click on any of the football icons above, or HERE to go directly to Kaye's Electronic Products section of our shopping cart and start the fun!

      Be sure to let me know if you have any problems with your downloads, I'll be quilting, but I'll watch for your emails too.

      Sale ends Sunday Night, Feb 6, 2011

      If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us at:

      Kaye Wood, Inc.   PO Box 456   West Branch, MI 48661

      Call 989-345-3028   or   e-mail terrye@...

      Terrye Kinch/Kaye Wood, Inc