Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Holiday Extravaganza Sales - Last Chance!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Last Day of our Holiday Extravaganza Sales.

      Whew! What a ride. Tomorrow we go back to the regular, once a week, newsletter.

      And our last special is....

      FREE View-a-Strip
      AND a
      FREE fat quarter with every shipped purchase.

      That's right, if you place an order, and we ship it to you (in other words, e-products don't count...), you'll find a free fat quarter (your choice of color - our choice of fabric) and Kaye's original View Shape - the View-A-Strip FREE! The View-A-Strip is cool. Just lay this plastic beauty on top of any fabric to see what your strips will look like, up to 3" wide!

      Where's a great place to start?

      How about our Check It Out page, where we list our NEW products!

      Then, sail on over to our Sale page. You can get hurt patterns, shipping specials, and clearance markdowns there.

      Please HURRY, Choice of colors goes to first come, first served!

      Just click on the links above, and we'll see you back tomorrow with the regular edition of Kaye's Famous Newsletter!

      There is one catch, however.

      In the comments section of the shopping cart you have to let me know what color you want your fat quarter to be! I'll do my best to pair you up.

      Terrye Kinch/Kaye Wood, Inc