Day 14! Kaye's Quilting Friends Countdown To Christmas!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Online Newsletter

      Day 14!

      Daily special for Monday Dec 20!

      Just can't keep up with all these emails? Don't unsub! Just send an email to terrye@... and put suspend in the subject line. We'll put you back on after the first of the year!

      1.99 shipping (prices adjusted in the office) on any Block Butler Purchase!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Just a little reminder, we can ship your order to just about anyone or anywhere, just let us know.

      ***************** Monthly special*******************-

      Here at Kaye Wood Inc. we're trying to get in the Christmas spirit. Well, to me, the best way to do that is to give a gift. So, for the whole month of December, whenever you place an order, we will include a free View a Strip by our own Kaye Wood. In case you're not familiar with this tool, let me tell you a little about it. When you have fabric that might be especially "busy" or with a distinct pattern, the View a Strip will let you view that fabric and how it will look in a strip from ½ inch to 3 inches wide. It takes all the guess work out of it and you get just the print you want. It couldn't be easier and we will include one FREE with any order we have to ship.

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Now for a little variety, we are going to include a second special just for the month of December. This special has gone over sooo good in the past, especially this time of the year, so we decided to run it again.

      This special is going to help bring the outdoors in! Too cold to go outside and build a snowman? Well, do it inside with our Snowman Row Wall hanging pattern! These are the cutest little guys around for this winter! Snowmen, mittens and trees are sewn into vertical rows as opposed to the standard horizontal strips! It couldn't be easier! Make a bunch to adorn the walls of friends and family alike. It'll be the favorite gift under the tree! The best part is the price. This month only, you can get this pattern for $6! That's $2 off our retail price! So when the weather outside is frightful, sit by the fire that's so delightful, and sew your Snowman Row!

      http://www.kayewood.com/sales.html

      Well, that's it for today, keep tuning in for another great special tomorrow!

      Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site!
      PO Box 456
      West Branch , MI   48661
      Phone:  1_800_248_KAYE(5293)