Quilting The Kaye Wood Way - Thursday, Nov 18, 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Holiday Extravaganza Sales, Thursday,Nov 18, 2010 !

      Do your kids like to play board games? (Do they even know what they are?)

      Have fun on those cold snowy nights with this unique "Game Quilt". 5 games in one make up this quilt, instructions for these games are included: Mancala, Checkers, Tic Tac Toe, Big Arc and Double Ring.

      This "kit" contains the instructions for construction as well as pre-printed interfacing to make it easier than ever to complete this quilt. Pattern instructions include how to makes curves without curved piecing, perfect intersections, and how to take those squares to your sewing machine in one piece.

      Well, for 2 days only, you can get the Game Quilt Pattern and Pre-Printed Interfacing shipped to you for only .99 US Only - (1.99 international).

      That's right, the shipping on this pattern would normally be $7.00 but for 2 days, the shipping is only .99!

      Hurry, only 2 days......

      CLICK HERE

      (note - the shopping cart will NOT discount the shipping charges, we will do that in the office before we process your card).