Quilting The Kaye Wood Way Holiday Extravaganza. Pre-Cambrian Prices On Kaye Wood's Starmakers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11 8:04 AM
      Quilting The Kaye Wood Way

      Day "I Lost Count"

      You've asked for it, you've dreamed about it, and you've wished it would happen, and now it has!

      Kaye's Starmakers Are On Sale!!!!!

      CLICK HERE To Get Kaye's Starmaker Master Templates For Only $17.00

      Kaye's Starmakers have been taken back to Pre Cambrian prices. Their current price is $24.95, but until tomorrow, they are only $17.00!

      Hurry, one day only.....

      These are the Master Templates that Kaye uses in her cutting and piecing to make it soooooo easy. Get them today.